• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

October VB Released DV2015

Honestly, comparing your number to DV2014 you number is probably too high. IF you were to get an interview it would be no earlier than September, but I would say (at this point) the chances are low. WE may see something different over the next few months, but in any case that would not be until next May/June that we would know....

Thanks

Honestly, comparing your number to DV2014 you number is probably too high. IF you were to get an interview it would be no earlier than September, but I would say (at this point) the chances are low. WE may see something different over the next few months, but in any case that would not be until next May/June that we would know....

Oh and also do you know anyone with a high case number and never got a visa?

Oh and also do you know anyone with a high case number and never got a visa?

Yes lots of people. This year the number for OC cut off at 1450. There were lots of people with numbers way higher than that - they missed out. In OC probably over half of the selectees this year...

Lolololol.

Okara, you have posted 61 times. 50 of those posts were the same question. Over and over and over again. I was thrilled when you got your 2nl, because the whole internet increased speed because your questions had been slowing it down.

Some of your other classic questions include asking THIS FORUM why KCC had sent you two replies - when I would put money that you sent them two emails with the same question.

Now, Mom tells you to stop duplicate postings and WAIT for an answer so you apologise then ignore her request.

You are going to need to learn some ability to ask a question.... And

Wait

For

An

Answer.

lol, My God! You and Susie and Mom have patience of saints!!!!

Hello again everybody! Do you thing the EU will have greater chances this year? Last year, the cut-off was EU1431xx. My souse's number for DV-2014 is EU1433xx. So she wouldn't have an interview if she had DV-2013 application. Will she have greater expectations this year?
Thank you for your work and implication...

Sorry, but I confused myself with the numbers… You have to read DV2015EU434XX… Sorry, I'm confused :(.
So, according to your patient and trustful calculations, will my spouse have a piece of chance with this number?
Thank you all guys...

Hi Edouard ! Your spouse might have a chance to make it in the last month of DV15 but I strongly suggest you to apply for the DV16 which application will open tomorrow. Best of luck for you!

Sorry, but I confused myself with the numbers… You have to read DV2015EU434XX… Sorry, I'm confused :(.
So, according to your patient and trustful calculations, will my spouse have a piece of chance with this number?
Thank you all guys...
Hi Edouard ! Your spouse might have a chance to make it in the last month of DV15 but I strongly suggest you to apply for the DV16 which application will open tomorrow. Best of luck for you!

Flori said it well. You have a chance, but have a plan b.

Last edited:
According to the posts at page 1 i'm still thinking that i'll have a chance with my CN EU42xxx. Seems that having nigeria out will affect the cutoff numbers a little and maybe it'll hit 44.000 for EU

am i assuming wrong ???

According to the posts at page 1 i'm still thinking that i'll have a chance with my CN EU42xxx. Seems that having nigeria out will affect the cutoff numbers a little and maybe it'll hit 44.000 for EU

am i assuming wrong ???

None of us know for sure - but the latest data and analysis say you are not wrong. at EU42K you have good reason to hope you can squeeze in - but should re-enter DV2016 just in case.

None of us know for sure - but the latest data and analysis say you are not wrong. at EU42K you have good reason to hope you can squeeze in - but should re-enter DV2016 just in case.

I'm gonna apply for sure. Who knows maybe it'll be a double bubble :))

Hi guys..when do you think CN AS77XX will be current? Do you think i have to consider to reapply ?

If my number is pretty low, like to be interviewed in November, does that worth entering for 2016? just in case.
Yes,you enter to mitigate any negative outcome,I think those whose Interviews are for October don't have to do it.Imagine being denied and then waiting for dv 2017 since dv 2016 entry period would have expired?Lol!

Yes,you enter to mitigate any negative outcome,I think those whose Interviews are for October don't have to do it.Imagine being denied and then waiting for dv 2017 since dv 2016 entry period would have expired?Lol!

Well, if you were denied now there may be a good reason to be denied again. That is why I asked what the "in case" was for. If it is ...In case I get struck down with dread disease and do not activate my visa in time - yes. If it is "in case I get denied", well often if you are denied for DV it is for a reason like not meeting the basic criteria, which may not change next time.