October Statistics for EAC-02-04[1/2/3]-5xxxx

Marwari

Registered Users (C)
Check the attached spreadsheet for some numbers on 485 cases from EAC-02-04[1/2/3]-5xxxx series.

All numbers were taken on November 03. Hope this will help.

Marwari

Great Job Marwari !!

If it is not too much work, can you do the same thing upto EAC-02-175-XXXXX ?:)

i am curious

Did you write a script for this?

I am not very familiar with such techniques but i am really curious... how did u get this info?

Re: Thank you!!

This data was collected using an automated script from the Online status check website. The script was provided by an user from this web site.

Originally posted by I485seeker
Please provide source??

Can you please re-post the script? The other user edited his post and took the script off.

script please

Hi,

Can you repost the script used. Would be helpful.

Thanks,
udp.

Helge & Udp

Helge & Udp,

Sorry but I can't post that script here as that was the wish of its original owner. He did post it here for a while but then took it out, saying that he might get in trouble because of that script and that's precisely what I don't want to happen.

Marwari

Re: Great Job Marwari !!

DryIce,

You got to wait for a while. Isn't it too early for EAC-02-175-XXXXX when the current cases are being processed from late EAC-01 and very early EAC-02? :eek:

Originally posted by DryIce
If it is not too much work, can you do the same thing upto EAC-02-175-XXXXX ?:)

02-053-54???

Hi,

Since you can't post the script can you run it for EAC-02-053-54??? to EAC-02-053-55????

Only if it is not much of a trouble for you.

Thanks in advance.

Udp

Re: 02-053-54???

Udp,

Attached is the data you asked for.

I don't want to be rude but I just can't fulfill everybody's request to collect these statistics.
INS might be wondering about all these scans happening at their site and might have already started to trace me by my IP address. :) :p :D Or should I be :rolleyes: :eek: :(

Originally posted by udp
Hi,

Since you can't post the script can you run it for EAC-02-053-54??? to EAC-02-053-55????

Only if it is not much of a trouble for you.

Thanks in advance.

Udp

Re: Marwari

GCTrackerno1

Here is the complete I485 data for EAC-02-051-5xxxx.

Originally posted by GCTrackerno1
Can you please do it for EAC 02 051.... also. Thanks for your help.