October mailers

AP approved for self and wife on the 29th of Dec, 2001

I just check with the AVM and it gave me the good news of AP being approved for self and wife on the 29th.
PCee/Ciba...Could you guys please update my information.My handle in Pcee\'s list ssekar and my wac# is 02-035-xxxxx.
Hope santa brings us some more luck in this year with faster approvals to most of us.

Thanks and have a great year.

please post my info

Hi PCee,

please add my info to your list,
MD: 10/21/01
RD: 10/22/01
ND: 11/19/01
WAC-02-042
PD: current
EB3-RIR

thanx a lot,

- Dom

rocalp, thanks for the info

rocalp, thanks for the info. i might get my FP done earlier than the scheduled date too. thanks again.

how do I find location for my I485 case?

Hi folks,

I wonder how I can find a location for I485 application? From looking at the CSC I-485 tracking I noticed that there are three location in the bay area, SFO, Oakland, and San Jose. How do I know which one of them processes my case?
Looks like San Jose center is being the slowest one, is that true?

thanx,

- Dom

Got receipt notices for AP and AOS, EAD app. missing...

For both AOS and AP:

MD 10/24
RD 10/26
ND 11/19

PCGC - please update website - again great job and Thanks for keeping it up to date!!!

Also a question - when I called the INS hotline - it says the time for AOS is between 975-999 days - When did it ever get so high?

Later All!
- Hawk

Recd AP for self/wife in mail on 01/03/2002

PeeCee/Ciba..Could you please update my information in your list.

Thanks.

AP received

I receive AP by mail for me & my children on January 2nd. but not for my wife. But all are approved.

My FP location is Oakland ( I think b\'cause I am from Fremont)

Pl update my info.

guys, recenly I couldn\'t see the summary link for October mailers. Any idea to get it ?

Latest Approved case

After the FP, normally how long will I wait to get my case approved? What about is the latest approved case in CSC now? Thanks.

FP done at SFO

PCee/Ciba, I got my fingerprinting done today (SFO) - Please update my information on the summary page. Thanks.

AP/EAD applications

Are there separate receipt numbers for AP and EAD applications? If not, can their status be obtained via AVM?

thanx,

- Dom

AP Approved

RD 10/11/01
ND 11/13/01

AP approved on 12/12/01 for self and spouse. Got the AP apporval notice by mail on 1/4/02. Any idead how long it will take to get the EAD?

Suraj7177