October mailers

I 485 processing

Can some add my info to status page.
I Send my i-485 application 0n 10/23/2001, Recieved by INS on 10/24/2001 and notice date is 10/24/2001. Category is EB2-RIR

hello123 - same RD and ND??

You couldn\'t have gotten the same ND as your RD. Most of us had a
wait of around 1 month. Is this a typo - did you mean an ND of 11/24?

-latekate

Anyone waiting for receipt with mail date of 10/24 or earlier?

It looks like CSC has speeded up issuing of receipt notices - which is kewl. I\'m still waiting for mine tho...

Is it possible that the receipt notices got lost in the mail or maybe the app. is jus gathering dust in the mail room or worse still somewhere between the mail room and getting into the system the application was lost :(

Any advise - should I just wait or start pestering my lawyers?

Thx!

EAD approved

I\'m not sure if you want to call it good news but my EAD was approved on Dec\'19...if Santa Claus worked overtime over the last weekend then FP should be right around the corner...ever an optimist :)

RD - 10/2
RD - 10/12
EAD approved - 12/19
AP -- still waiting

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive EAD card from the date of approval ?

AVM says AP approved on 12/23..see more ( Ciba/Pcee please update for tt tt )

WAC-02-035, RD 10/9 , ND 11/9 for EAD/AP/485
AVM says AP approved for self and spouse on 12/23.
( which is funny since 23th is the sunday ) Now waiting
for the notice in the mail ( does AP go to the lawyer or
to my home address ?? )

Ciba/Pcee please update. thanks !

notice of receipt and finger print

My laywer sent out my application for I485/AP/EAD on 10/11/2001, so far I haven\'t heard anything from them. Just wondering whether INS would send us a copy of receipt and finger print notice or not.

No Title

Pcee please update.

On another note everyone\'s singing your praises and i didn\'t want to be left behind. You are doing an awesome job and may your GC be approved soon...if for nothing else at least as a result of all the good wishes.

Cheers.

Got FP notice...MD: 10/10 RD: 11/11 FP: 12/28 SFO center

Checked AVM and it said INS had mailed FP notice on Dec 28th. I got the hard notice on Dec 29th. Actually does it really make difference if I go to FP before the appoinment date? Will it make my process faster? I think INS processes cases by receipt number and there are many pending cases before my case. Anyway, I will have a try.

Good luck all!

got AP in the mail, but no FP ...my wac is 02-035 san jose area.

got AP in the mail on 12/31, it was approved on 12/10 but the AVM
said approved on 12/23, and I got it today.
what is the latest wac for which FP was sent out in san jose area ?
how about the EAD status for san jose area/october mailer ?

regards
tt tt

No Title

rocalp,

What is your FP scheduled date? Yes, it may help doing FP before the appointment date. There are couple of cases who got approvals before their FP scheduled date.

Thanks
PCee

Got FP notice

I got my FP notice in the mail on 12/31/01 and it is scheduled on 01/24/2002 at SFO. PCee/Ciba please update. Thanks.

FP at SFO

Has anyone on this list got their FP done at SFO? How is the place in terms of parking etc and is there a lot of waiting time? Any pointers will be appreciated. Thanks.

AP approved

Got through to the AVM (lucky ..at this time!). Heard AP approved on Dec 28th. No sign of FP notice or EAD yet.
Any guess how long for EAD to come? I thought Oakland was fast for FP notices.
Pcee could you please update. Happy New Year
sjk

Done FP @SFO

PCee, pls update my info. I got my FP done on 01/02/02. Scheduled 01/24/02. Thanks.

Y007, it is pretty smooth to get my FP done. Went there at 2:00pm. It only took 20 minutes to get everything done and I didn\'t wait at all (maybe because of the rain, not many people). You can street parking (one quarter for 30 minutes. :)). Don\'t forget to bring your H1 or EAD.