October mailers

This is where I read it

Its on the 485 issues as a separate thread.
The heading is " Can I send fax myself, or " Its on the second page. Apparently I think people have been waiting for a long time for FP. Cant say we october mailers should be jumping to it. Anyway hope they start soon. I couldn\'t get the form no. Lots of days to wait and get that. Hope you find it useful :)

No Title

Hey Johny,
I am from Fremont too and put out the same question. Pcee added my details in the summary as FP locaton SFO, so there\'s your answer.
Hopefully the FP\'s come fast.

No Title

sjk, Walker Johny

Probably I made a mistake. I think Fremont comes under Oakland. I tried to look for this information from ins site but there is no such information available! It is clearely mentioned about areas they serve for District offices, sub-offices but not for ASCs where one need to give FPs. Under SFO district office there are 4 sub-offices and 9 ASCs.

http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/sanfran/aboutus.htm

I think we need to guess about where FPs will be scheduled based on how it is done in the past w.r.t. their residence.

- PCee

FP location for residents of Redwood City

PCee - Thanks for updating my info on the summary page. I was wondering if anyone here knows what is the FP location for people living in Redwood City - is it SFO or San Jose - just curious! Thanks.

PCee-Regarding EAD.

Hi PCee,
 What are the documents i need to carry inorder to get EAD after 90days if by that time EAD is not approved.Can you please let me know.By what time i should be there etc..
Thanks.

MD: 10/1, ND: 11/7, WAC-02-032

Hello PCee,
Please update my details as follows.

MD: 10/1/2001
RD: 10/2/2001
ND: 11/7/2001
WAC-02-032-xxxxx

Currently, my RD shows up wrongly in your list. Please update it.

-GCAwaited

Got receipt

just got the receipt from lawyer.
mailed on 10/17/01.
RD: 10/17/01.
ND: 11/16/01.
wac: 02-041-xxxxx
485 & EAD are same ND date.
wait for FP now.

Thanks for everyone here.

No Title

Y007,

Redwood City comes under San Mateo county so I guess for FP purpose you come under SFO.

- PCee

Received I-485 receipt (Oct 3rd RD)

Hi PCee,

Please update my record.
Handle name: vikasgc
RD: 10/03/01
ND: 11/07/01
WAC #: WAC-02-033-xxx

Thanks a lot for maintaining the list!

- Vikasgc

Is it OK to travel oustide the country ?

Once we receive our AP, Is it OK to travel outside the country,
even after the expiry of our current H1 Visa?

Keeping alive

Hey guys..everyone is so silent. Any new developments.
Just tring to keep the thread alive.
Happy holidays and merry xmas.
sjk