October approvals

I really hope so too !!! the latest wac is 01-296 ...dont know when the 02\'s will start

INS fiscal years ends with September.

INS fiscal years ends with September.I hope INS clears all the fiscal 2001 cases ie. upto september cases and start Oct cases.The Oct case which was approved last minth was EB1 case.

hope to see 02 series start sooooooooon...

since the (number of cases/month) are smaller for 02 series I think the 02 series will move very much faster than it is moving for the 01-series ....

well, the number of 02 series \'recorded\' is lesser, may not be actually lesser !

but that being said, I welcome every bit of welcome news :)
so is there a 4 week wait for background check after FP is done ?

No Title

following is my observation:
1. July and August load was the highest.
2. September and partly october load was very very less. (9/11)
3. November December - moderate
4. Jan/Feb high.
Since WAC-01-299 series is getting approvals in the last week of march and first week of April, October approval should start from second week of April,
And my feeling, there is no EB1 first, EB2 and so on, WAC -02-01 should be getting their approvals.
good luck

OCTOBER APPROVAL

October approval should start from second week of April, & I Agree
with merabharatmahan, there is no EB1 first, EB2 and so on, WAC -02-01 should be getting their approvals any time from now on.

all the best

No Title

Approvals might start from May 3rd week to sanjose people. None of the sept mailers from sanjose got their approvals yet. Only Aug mailers from sanjose are getting approvals now. My best bet will be May 3rd week.

No Title

The following could be reasons for not getting approvals.
1. Yet to complete FP
2. Received RFE

When other applicantions are complete in all respects, officer cannot sit idle.

It is only my opinion, could be wrong also.

Anyway, all the best to everyone on this board