October Approvals are too good to beleive!

Kakatiya_King

Registered Users (C)
I would like to see at least one approval from regular visitor of this site before i come to conclusion that October approavls are happening...

I know for sure the guy('pinnacle') whose case got transferred to Baltimore has got approved yesterday of RD 10/9/2001 otherwise can anyone prove solidly that they have seen or trust for some good reason of any October approval.....

Am i the only skeptical..... kind of guy here?

I don't have any intention of dissappointing anyone here...hoping that October approvals are true...

Any thoughts ...........

To Edison_NJ, Ram Pillai's October approval??

FYI...

It was his first meesage on this board like other October approval cases. ....

Re: To Edison_NJ, Ram Pillai's October approval??

It was his first meesage on this board like other October approval cases. .... [/B]

Please remember, not every vistor to this board regularly posts messages. They just come to here to find hope and comfort, just like me. When their cases got approved, they stood out, shared their experience, and passed the hope onto people who are still wating in this long journey. There is no reason to question the trustworthiness of the posts of approvals with October RD. Instead, we should all thank them for making our painful waiting a lot more hopeful.

Cheer, :)

check rupnet

There are 22 Oct approvals on runet.(nearly a 3rd of oct cases approved)

Will this make you a believer??

I agree with Kakatiya_King

According to Gautom on the other thread:
His dates (after a oops message) are
RD - 10/22/01
ND - 11/19/2001

My details are:
RD: 10/11/2001
ND: 11/29/2001

Some sick & disgusting people are playing pranks on this
board.

We (Oct filers) may have to wait for one more month to hear
lot of approvals. GOD BLESS US.

we sure are glad hearing the oct. approval, but see this guy's ND and RD is weird, see, that's the reason, it is weird.

Ram Pillai

If you recollect few years back there was this guy called Ram(ar)Pialli who claim to fame was water to petrol - Well I guess we could apply the same for this Ram Pillai - Fraud.

Believe or Not to Beleive??

I am the October filer and want to beleive October approvals with appreciation but want to use common sense before i get too excited about that.

In my view 99% of the people don't fake but we always find few people fooling aroud to play with our minds, i would not like to get trapped in that.

Also many people here pour the 'Congrats, Congrats , just like that as soon as some one come up with butterfly....why it happens ?? Nov/Dec/Jan 2002 guys like to see some October approvals and does not care much about it's genuine ness and Oct 2001 guys want to see badly some genuine October approvals so that to assess they get approval in the near future...so we think twice before it makes sense...

To me when i see one approval i can easily tell whether it is some goofy one but it is hard to tell whether it's right one, only way for me is if some one who is been here some time comes up with approval or even if it is first time poster it will be easy to assess looking at details, excitement, his suffering and lot more...

Just my thoughts....

kakitya king. These criteria which you use to judge the genuiness of an approval message are very subjective. Why would six people post approvals just to throw others off track?Doesn't make sense to me.
Moreover why should one always be suspicous of other's motives? It just makes life mopre complicated and makes one unhappy.
What is wrong in congratulating someone when they post an approval?
I am sorry to rant but this kind of cynicism just bothers me.
Sanjay

To schandrag; little correction......

I am not talking about that regular expected approvals like at this from from July to Sept.... but if some one with RD from Oct. to DEC 2001 comes up with approval , in addition to congratulating i would like hear his/her details because that will help others in estimating their respective cases...

This is just my view and do not expect every one to look at the same way....

I know it's hard to believe...

...when someone creates an ID afresh and posts approval messages. But many people just browse this site never created any IDs here. Some people create too many IDs and fool around by posting approval messages.

My point is: Sometimes by mistake we might question a genuine approval. So better believe it. We don't loose anything by believing except for wrong hopes that our case will get approved soon. There is nothing wrong in that because everyone wants their case to be approved as soon as today. Going by the current trend, it takes around 11 to 12 months on an average for I-485 approvals. But many of us still check AVM once a week or once a day or even more whether I-485 was filed in August 2001 or March 2002.