October and useless month.

checkthisout

Registered Users (C)
October one of the disgusting month for the apporval. Please guys don't make any prediction. Nothing works for this f********* bcis O UCIS

it will be same for Nov and Dec, due to holiday season. May be we can see bunch of approval next year from Feb..

The first lucky Dec. 2001 case got approved last Oct.

Some people are just lucky!

So frustated that I don't even feel like contacting a senator...
Well, I've decided to wait till Dec. and then contact a senator.

contacting senator doesn't help a lot!

Contacting a senator may get you a earlier 2nd FP or minor things. Nothing much!

Similar thing happened to me. They did not update their web site after receiveing RFE reply for almost one month. Then lawyer checked with them and found that he forgot to include original RFE Notice. Then the lawyer re-sent the document and they updated their website within 3 days. May be you need to check with lawyer.

RD 11/05/2001
RFE 4/28/2003
RFE REPLIED 5/19/2003 (not sure about the date)
RFE REPLIED 6/01/2003 (With correct documents)
2nd FP 08/19/2003
AD 10/29/2003

Kota,

Congrats on your approval!

You said your lawyer contacted VSC - Does that mean that the lawyers have some special contact # to get in touch with the folks at VSC?

start a new thread?

Hi Kota,

Glad to know you got your approval. Congrats..
I think it might be a good idea start a new thread with your details as that way, a lot of folks can get to it..

In my case lawyer called National 1-800 number. Infact he said that he requested that the case be speeded up as it was delayed. Hope this clarifies.

For some reason I could not start a new thread. I tried couple of times but with no success. Sorry about that.

Originally posted by Kota
In my case lawyer called National 1-800 number. Infact he said that he requested that the case be speeded up as it was delayed. Hope this clarifies.

For some reason I could not start a new thread. I tried couple of times but with no success. Sorry about that.

You should be able to start a new thread, if you can post here. Any way congrats on your approval.