• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

October 2006 Bulletin

Now it´s out ;-)

AFRICA 8,500 Except:
Egypt
Ethiopia 5,600
Nigeria 4,300

ASIA 2,600
EUROPE 5,700
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 6
OCEANIA 280
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 350

Good luck!

is case number of each region is seperate or it is overall serial number for total DV2007..... my case number is AS7XXX is this a ovarall dv case number or only of Asian Region.... ?

psaroz said:
is case number of each region is seperate or it is overall serial number for total DV2007..... my case number is AS7XXX is this a ovarall dv case number or only of Asian Region.... ?

Your number is only good for your own region.

This is surprising

The Oct Bulletin shows EB2/Employ as June 02 While the earlier bulletins said Jan 03. How is this possible? Do they push priority dates back to the date that they were already processing?

Desi

stuart said:
Its out....well not quite yet - not accessible yet but keep trying the link:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

or even here under the archived Bulletins(what the ??) :confused:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html

Looks like the webmasters jumped the gun while State Dept was telling him to hold fire!

desiboston said:
The Oct Bulletin shows EB2/Employ as June 02 While the earlier bulletins said Jan 03. How is this possible? Do they push priority dates back to the date that they were already processing?

Desi
Yes, unfortunately they do it sometimes. But it might change back again.
Good luck!

Hii
Thanks a lot for this great Forum
I'm winner of DV-2007, My number appear in
Current Bulletin >>
C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN NOVEMBER
My case number is 2007AF00004***
when I shoud recieve my 2nd envlope, and when will be my interview to prepare my papers cause I have to go back to my own country Egypt I'm now abroad in UAE

Hosamsaad said:
Hii
Thanks a lot for this great Forum
I'm winner of DV-2007, My number appear in
Current Bulletin >>
C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN NOVEMBER
My case number is 2007AF00004***
when I shoud recieve my 2nd envlope, and when will be my interview to prepare my papers cause I have to go back to my own country Egypt I'm now abroad in UAE
Your number is current in November, which means your interview will be in November. You should receive the second envelope 4-6 weeks before your interview date.
Good luck!

Thanks for your reply
About bank account
what is minimum allowed in the bank account
I'm single ,Know no body in USA, so I have to get bank statement

Hosamsaad said:
Thanks for your reply
About bank account
what is minimum allowed in the bank account
I'm single ,Know no body in USA, so I have to get bank statement
About $10.000.