October - 2002 Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Here I have attached a doc to track I 140 & I 485….if you people feel comfortable with this format…we will use this ……may be this is helpful to see updates….and for estimation…pros and cons……

I-140:
MD - 10/28/02
The INS receipt notice has been received on 11/12/02

I-485/765/131 :

MD - 11/13/02
ND ?
AD ?

Check is not cleared so far.. Still waiting ..

Good idea Labor final

My AOS/EAD/AP applications were filed on October 22, 2002. I initially thought I would wait for the receipts to come and then post those details on this forum. But its been more more than 40 days now and still no sign of the receipts. Here are some details:

AOS/EAD/AP filing date (for me and my wife): 10/22/02
Category: EB2 (Filed from Delaware state)
RD, ND: Still waiting
I-140 RD: 9/10/02
I-140 ND: 9/12/02

I have updated your word document and attached it to this posting.

Regards

Tim

No FP/EAD receipt yet

Looks like there is some delay in getting Receipts for EAD/AP
and scheduling FP.
Comments?

I-485 / EB2
MD : 28/10
ND : 11/14

EAD/AP
MD : 28/10
ND :??
AD :??

FP:???

optimystic

No doubt...there is delay in scheduling FP...I guess everything is depends on who is the INS officer tackling the case....

Did you send I765/I131 forms in single pack?…..I found that there is one EAD approval without receipt...may be lawyers misplacing receipts some where in their files...

as per postings in this forum...my assumption is EAD should be approved within 45 days from MD....may not be right....

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD/AP aprroved

EB Category : EB3
I485 Mailing Date (MD) : 10/23
I485 Receipt Date (RD) : 10/24
I485 Notice Date (ND) : 11/7
EAD Approval Date : 11/30
EAD Card Receipt Date :
Advance Payroll Approval Date: 12/02
Advance Payroll Receipt Date:
FP Approval Date:
FP Notice Receipt Date:
FP Schedule Date:
I485 Approval Date:

Updating doc file will help us for easy tracking….here I have updated the sheet with Deshi123 approvals…keep updating this small doc guys….

Just this is a suggestion….
:cool:

Re: Finger Print Notice Received

Yes It is Possible for the Earlier Finger Prints..All you need to prove them is you are not going to be there on that Present date...To prove that u need to show evidence of travel plans(ticket booking) or any appointment letters sheduled for the same...
I know friend of mine done this as he was in west coast on that day so requseted for date before that showing tickets and reason for not being there
Originally posted by keraldeshi
I received the FP notice today. It is scheduled for 12/16/2002. Is it possible to give FP earlier than the scheduled date? Did anybody had done this?

waiting FP/EAD receipt

Looks like there is some delay in getting Receipts for EAD/AP

I-485 / EB2
MD : 11/27
Delivered in INS mailing room on 11/29
ND : :eek:

EAD/AP
MD : 11/27
Delivered in INS mailing room on 11/29
AD ::p

FP::D

Originally posted by labor_final
Updating doc file will help us for easy tracking….here I have updated the sheet with Deshi123 approvals…keep updating this small doc guys….

Just this is a suggestion….
:cool:

Update

We had our finger printing done yesterday. We reached the INS Application Support Center a little early and got it done before the scheduled time.

We received our EAD and AP within a month of applying but, we have not yet received our receipt notices. I spoke to an IIO and requested her to mail the receipt notices again and she said she will do it. It's been a week and still no receipt notice mail.

EAD/AP..who receives it? Me or the lawyer

Hi labor..

I/ My lawyer sent the I765/I131 appl. in a single packet..

My lawyer says that I should be receiving the notices AP/EAD at my home and not at his office.
Is that right guys?

Keep on posting...

Freeze on I-485

Freeze on I-485, N-400, and I-589 Adjudications

The INS has stopped adjudications for I-485 (adjustment of status), N-400 (application for naturalization), and I-589 (aplication for asylum). The reason for this is all three applications require the G-325A biographical form, which are subject to FBI/CIA agency checks. The INS is currently trying to create a central repository for such information, however none has been created yet. There is no word on how long the freeze will last, and reports have listed everything from a week to several months. We will keep you updated on this development as we get more information.

www.shihab.net

ind15 and sheila000 did you get your receipts

ind15 and sheila000,

Did you guys get your receipts? I was just wondering if you guys got it since my MD is after yours.

I am uploading the attachment with my info.

Thanks

intheloop, I have NOT gotten my receips yet. MD is Oct 31. I am getting worried. Someone wrote on this board that concurrent filing receipts are delayed. 485 with 140 approved seems to be getting a faster response at least as far as receipts are concerned.

Hello Sheila000,

My MD is 11/15 and mine is not concurrent filing still no receipt.

Thanks

hello intheloop,

Last week i called my lawyer, and he told me that he got my notice date(ND) as Nov 15th. So i think my RD must be somewhere during 1st week of Nov.
I think the lawyers get RD and ND.

ind15

EAD, AP Approved

Update with 485 RD, ND
EB Category: EB3/RIR
I485 Mailing Date (MD) : 10/15/02
I485 Receipt Date (RD) : 10/16/02
I485 Notice Date (ND) : 10/31/02
EAD Approval Date: 12/03/2002
EAD Card Receipt Date: ??
Advance Payroll Approval Date: 12/04/2002
Advance Payroll Receipt Date: ??
FP Approval Date: ??
FP Notice Receipt Date: 11/07/02
FP Schedule Date: 12/05/02
I485 Approval Date: ??

Thanks,
CDR

thanks sheila000 and ind15

Ind15 and cdr, I have updated the word document with your updates.

Sheila000, I think your are the next to receive the receipt notice.
all the best!!!

I don't think the concurrent filing have a delay.... according to the postings on the forum I think it is taking between 30 to 45 days to get the receipt notices but the receipt date will be the same day INS received it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.