OCtober 2001 approvals in rupnet!!!

Hope it is true.

Let's wait and see for a few days if there are more postings for Oct. RD. There is even one approval for Nov. Hope those people are not just f---ing there.

October approvals ????

It is very unlikely that oct cases are getting approved, my be they have given wrong RD/ND

but the approvals in rupnet looked

normal..one was from Sweden,and that explains it,as countries other than China,india,canada,usually have fewer applications and hence are a bit fast.
The other approval was from INdia,and the only way to explain these are becos of the IBIS thing- NSC keeps blaming everything on IBIS..and so if someone's case goes through the IBIS quicker,I am assuming,then they prob get approved..and a bunch of oct cases might have been allocated to some officer.
As for sep 2001,we saw no movement,after 7th Sep Rd...
It's anyone's guess what these officers are upto,and how some people in Early Aug are still waiting...at least for people with RFEs,they know their case has been looked at ,and it's a matter of time...
for the rest of us,it's a deep abyss of uncertainity..
Also,if affidavits are reqd,do we need to send originals,or copies??
I Am assuming originals..
Take care
Cheers
JAck

Why not....

I do not see why having October cases approved is impossible.
The INS needs to approve a few cases from Oct & Nov just to show that their estimated time is around ~400 days.

I think what happened is that a few guys got lucky and the rest of us are dying of envy.

NSC center rules !!!!
Go Cornhuskers!!

jajajajaja :p

Bulova.

Check this out !!!

I saw a approval in ISN.ORG with the following post : some guy by name randy ....

where? - NSC
State - MI
RD - 10/18/2001
FP - 04/23/2002
AP - 10/28/2002
AOS - EB3

So it looks like october approvals are not fake ....:cool:

According to himself, the person BrandyMc was approved on 10/28/02, got his PP stamped on 10/29/02 morning. What a miracle! I thought it takes INS a few days to mail official approval notice, which is needed for PP stamping. Be aware, Holloween is coming! ;)

NSC, a synonym for Brownian Motion!!!

It is nice to see that NSC is processing October 2001 cases.

I wish if the approved persons can grace us with their comments and details on this board.

My RD: October 18, 2001
LIN 02-042-xxxxx

Thanks.

checked rupnet and the third person who got the approval has a receipt number EAC-xxx-xxx-xxxx. Is this valid? Well if these people are just trying to confuse us...

What goes around, comes around.

EAC??

EAC is a prefix for an application submitted to VSC. Don't know why the user logged his/her approval on NSC board.