october 10% done

When will Nov. Start ?

As per recent trend, when the current month reaches about 40 - 50% they are starting next month, according to this Nov. should start in next 3-4 weeks, Is that going to happen ?

I am thinking to move from current job to different location, I would like to know how the local transfer cases will work. If my case gets transfers to Local Ins office before I completely move and Update the address at INS, what are the complication I may have ?

Do they transfer case from Local INS office to New Local INS office ?

Is anybody is in this kind of situation ?

My RD is 08-NOV. could you write some comments please.

local transfers

I think the local transfers are mostly to centers that have asked for it or if the case has some problem.

From what I have seen here baltimore had requested VSC to share the load which is why there were many local transfers for MA.

I dont think the address change will either affect the decision on ur case or trigger a local transfer. Even if that happens, you will probably asked to report to the center close to wherever u move.

Good luck

transfer

Thanks patienceGC.

I am thinking of probably 5% chances being transfer to local INS. I hope that would not happen but
Is it possible to attend for the interview at Location A even after you move to Location B without maintaining the address at Location A ?