October 06 Bulletin - time for prediction

i am sure if you ask these two questions to GOD.

1. VB date movement
2. to build bridge over hawaii from california

he would choose second.

no one know about PD movements. Tough i wish major forward movements. :)

he would prefer
gcin05 said:
Any guesses on how long it will take for EB 3 Dec 2002 PD?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I will say
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
follow last year sep issue UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad:

for india's family based preference category 4, the date will be december 1995 or january 1996, a jump of 6 months or 7 months. fingers crossed!!!!!!!

Hello GCin2005,

First of all, I suggest that you change your alias to "GCin2007", or "GCin2006" if you are a risk taker. :)

My PD is April 2002. When will it hit Dec 2002 ? Personally I think that may happen first quarter of 2007. Just a guess though.

gcin05 said:
Any guesses on how long it will take for EB 3 Dec 2002 PD?

Timing of October Visa Bulletin

Can anyone please provide the timing of the October visa bulletin? I have heard it's anytime between Sept 13-15. Is it always near the middle of the month? Thanks very much. :cool:

Oct 2006 prediction

Applying extra-ordinary logical reasoning power that I posses ( :rolleyes: ) with USCIS silence on this for last 6 months ... I predict no change this month to EB2 category (India).

EB3 India ! Sucks

They will never move the PD date from April 2001. They are playing with this month to clear all 245I cases from DOL.. I tell you no need to dream about Eb3 India.. it really sucks.........I am just 2 weeks from the current date but what use? this will never pass April 2001 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i-140 petition approval

Last Sept. 2005 when Murthy stated that the USCIS is approving thousands of I-140 cases, in fact, that is exactly what started to happen with faster I-140 petition approvals. If I remember right, she mentioned that it would cause further retrogression, not the other way around. Each year in Oct. the US Dept. of State releases new immigrant visa numbers as required by law, so the dates always move ahead in Oct. compared with August or Sept. One thing is true - neither she nor any other lawyer in the world can predict things, not even the US Dept. of State!

Black Oct

Holy Crap ... USICS has moved PD 6 months into the past !!!. Untill July they were hovering around Jan03 .... now they are back into Jun02. :mad: