Oct799, 485 Approved (AVM)

oct799

Registered Users (C)
AVM said these golden words "APPROVED" on March 1, 2001

Took deep breadth, feeling like some one took tons of load from my shoulder, and sword hanging on my head is gone.

I485 details:
nd: 10/7/99
rfe. issued on 2/9/01
rfe. received 2/15/01
rfe. replied 2/20/01
ref. received by vsc 2/23/01
ref. avm updated 2/27/01
Approval: I485 approved 3/1/01 avm updated 3/2/01
Waiting for notice.

Good luck to waiters. The only word is patience, I know this is frustration but there is a end to it.

Hundreds of members shares their personal experience, which even a experience lawyer donot have. Sharing Local INS office experience at one place is unique feature which is not available at any cost.

Special THANKS to Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this discussion. Thanks to Myladoor, KirenHedge2 and others for their valuable knowledge sharing. Thanks to those who made this site interesting especially choosing funny names and funny comments.

No Title

Congrulations Millions Time:))))))
I guess my approval will be coming up because my ND is October 05,99
and RFE was replied February 19, 2001 and they received it on Feb 21 2001/ i will be checking AVM today...

No Title

I am quoting exact verbage of RFE: it may help someone

1. "Submit an origional letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, renumeration and prospect for continued employment"

2."Submiit your earnings statements for the last three pay periods."

No Title

ImmiTracker.com

Thanks myladoor and appreciate for maintaing the usefule data on ImmiTracker.com