Oct05 Bulletin is Out

gcwaiting05

Registered Users (C)
Visa Bulletin is out on DOS website and the dates are the same as speculated on Manila website :(

Time to Packup !!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Many categories have become oversubscribed for October, and cut-off dates established due to continued heavy demand for numbers by CIS for adjustment of status cases. Forward movement of the cut-off dates in these categories is likely to be limited. "

I don't understand, 1998 labor cases???????????????????????????????

DOS is retarted !

I thought i had to deal with retarted people only at work...but this Oct 2005 bulletin has confirmed the presence of many more people of that nature within the DOS..Now, where are we all heading to from here ? I feeling like jumping out of my window.

Get United

marlon2006 said:
This is simply terrible. Imagine that even in the best case scenario, if this date moves one month forward every month most of us could stay years away from getting a Visa number available.

I beleive this is the time we need to get united and take some action (whatever is in our hands). This is I beleive the most rediculous dates that the DOS would have ever set 7.5 years back. We need to start writing letters to the senators / congressmen / representatives so that this point could be brought up at the Hill.

There was a thread started some time back about the retrogression action, we need to get back to that mode again and start doing some thing. I had written to my congressman and had even got a response back regarding the Kennedy bill of secure america s 1033 (something like that). He was in support for the Employment based increase in the visa numbers but was against the Amenisty. So we need to take up the action and start doing that again.

May be politics?

I feel there is some politics here. For example, sofar, EB2 was current for all nationals. DOS consistantly saying that EB2 will not retrogress for all, may be IN,CH get cutoff dates in DEC 2005. DOS said somany times this in their previous bulllitons.

Now suddenly for india it become Nov 99. It is not belivable and it contradicts DOS previous statement. Why DOS has changed its position? I doubt there may not be much EB2 140 or LC pending since 1999. It is six years from now.

There may be a very few problemetic EB2 cases since, 1999 may be pending at DOL or USCIS. Even just before DOL created BEC, there is not much LC was pending at SWA or RDOL since 1999. Even slow processing RDOL CA,TX,NY was not having any pending LC since 1999 0r 1998. Similarly all the USCIS service centers was/is processing not latter than 2003 cases.

Then how come the cases filed in 1999 or 1998 still not approved? I seriously doubt this. There may not be any person whose PD in 1999/98 did not get 485 approval till 2005. I feel DOS/USCIS not intend to give GC. They want all of us to maintain non-immigrant status so that they can get fees thro AC21 - H1B, EAD and AP.

Well Said

can_card said:
I feel there is some politics here. For example, sofar, EB2 was current for all nationals. DOS consistantly saying that EB2 will not retrogress for all, may be IN,CH get cutoff dates in DEC 2005. DOS said somany times this in their previous bulllitons.

Now suddenly for india it become Nov 99. It is not belivable and it contradicts DOS previous statement. Why DOS has changed its position? I doubt there may not be much EB2 140 or LC pending since 1999. It is six years from now.

There may be a very few problemetic EB2 cases since, 1999 may be pending at DOL or USCIS. Even just before DOL created BEC, there is not much LC was pending at SWA or RDOL since 1999. Even slow processing RDOL CA,TX,NY was not having any pending LC since 1999 0r 1998. Similarly all the USCIS service centers was/is processing not latter than 2003 cases.

Then how come the cases filed in 1999 or 1998 still not approved? I seriously doubt this. There may not be any person whose PD in 1999/98 did not get 485 approval till 2005. I feel DOS/USCIS not intend to give GC. They want all of us to maintain non-immigrant status so that they can get fees thro AC21 - H1B, EAD and AP.

Well Said !

The situation is bad because of more approval in BEC and limited # of Visa availability (9800 in all for each country) but the dates mentioned in the bulletin are preseting as a HORROR !!! The one reason seems to be that they want all non-immigrant to throw out of the country to make more jobs available for citizens (whether those jobs will be availed and handled efficiently by citizens is a different story) :confused: