Oct RD Approved

DBGW

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My 485 case has been approved. Checked the online status this afternoon (2.30pm) and it says that the case was approved on 4th Feb 2003. Same for my wife.

No RFE - no calls to IIO except one for address change back in June 2002.

What a relief - good luck to all who are waiting eagerly. I cannot thank you all enoguh for all the input I have recd on this site.

Details-

VSC, EB3, NJ
RD 10/29/2001
ND 12/03/2001
AD 02/04/2003

It is such a coincidence - today is also my birthday. I thank God and all of you once again. Good luck to all those waiting.

Congratulations!!! I am sure you and your wife will definitely have a wonderful dinner out to celebrate. I guess today may also be the birthday of the IIO who adjudicated your case.:):):)

Congrats !!!

Wonderful !!! Enjoy ur birthday !!! very few have this kind of an happening I guess:cool:

Congrats !!!

Wonderful !!! Enjoy ur birthday !!! very few have this kind of an happening I guess:cool:

thanks a lot all.

Seems like that oct approvals are going on full steam. I really wish and pray that all who are waiting get approved soon.

This has been such a long, agonizing and frustrating journey that the sooner a person gets out, the better it is. We all know how frustrating this gets, not to mention so many other plans get put on hold because of this.

In my case, I even had to go on leave of absence for about 20 days bcos my 2nd ead renewal did not come in time. That was painful.

Once I get the approval letter, I will go for stamping and post my stamping experience (though it won't be any different from others).

Once again, thanks and good luck.