Oct/Nov 2002 Tracker

puneet_gcard said:
Hi Sairam.
My case is a bit similar to yours. My first FP was done on Dec 2002 so I guess thjey are expired now. Since then there is no activity on my case at all. I did an address change in Jun 2003 and the message changed to that "On Jul 9 ......"

I am not sure when our cases will get touched and hope we wont be the last people on this backlog.

Puneet

Rd Oct 15 2002
ND Oct 30 2002
HI Puneet,

There was an FP2 notice in the mail for both me and my spous this evening. Please update if you have got it too....

just to add into info of this thread. I have second FP notice MY ND oct 12, 02. but no RFE as yet, no change in online message

My Details

Here are my details:

I 485 RD: 10-15-2002
I 485 ND:10-28-2002
1FP: 12-05-2002

Applied 3rd EAD & AP. No online status change.

I guess, I should get 2nd FP notice soon.

I've just talked to my attorney's office. They have received RFE issued on May 24th. It's a simple EVL. I'll post when the reply is submitted.

Second FP

Well I got a second FP notice for me with schedule date next month. Nothing for spousal unit though.

ND 10/02/02
RD 10/09/02
1FP 11/02/02
EAD 3 applied in May 2004

Lao-Yi :

My RFE was regarding Employment verification. Response was send and they received it on Jun 7th. The status was updated...and waiting continues..

skris

My lawyer submitted the response to the RFE on June 16th. USCIS received it on June 18. The response included at minimum the employment letter and a few pay stubs to show that I had been employed by the old company for over 180 days since I485 filing. That's what I forwarded the lawyer. They might have included something else but I didn't ask.

I also received AP last week that I filed in mid-April.