Oct Guys - When Mr. Khanna is going to send petition to VSC?

Oct1RD01

Registered Users (C)
Oct Guys,

Does any one know when Mr. Khanna is going to send petition to VSC for Sept/Oct/Nov backlogs?

Thanks.

Originally posted by noRFEyet
I sent Mr. Khanna an email asking the same question, no response yet. You can ask him too.

One mail is good enough please do not send too many mails about the same issue

Originally posted by Oct1RD01
Oct Guys,

Does any one know when Mr. Khanna is going to send petition to VSC for Sept/Oct/Nov backlogs?

Thanks.

Did he say, he is gonna send a petition?

Originally posted by dengdeng
Rajiv is out of office this week will be back next monday.

How come you know abt Rajiv so personally?(I've seen your posts abt you writing letters to him) :) . Are you working in his office or Rajiv is your immigration attorney?

Originally posted by GC050102
How come you know abt Rajiv so personally?(I've seen your posts abt you writing letters to him) :) . Are you working in his office or Rajiv is your immigration attorney?

Haven't you heard something called "Out of office" message (set in your email) that is sent out automatically? :D

Originally posted by GC012002
Haven't you heard something called "Out of office" message (set in your email) that is sent out automatically? :D

I know that, but why would you send mails, if he is not your immigration attorney and any way he doesn't reply you right?

I only wrote to him complaining the phone service. and to my surprise, he replied and drafted the phone petition. That's all. Recently I sent him an email asking about the status of petition. And got an automatic reply two days later telling me he'll be back on Monday.

Petition Will Be Sent Out in Next Week

Hi All:

The petition will be sent out sometime next week.

To let the world know about our ordeal in this unreasonable
process, we need to get the email addresses of the following:

VSC BCIS Director (name?)
Congresswoman Nita M. Lowey
Secretary of Energy Spencer Abraham
Senator Edward Kennedy
Senator Sam Brownback
Sen. Patrick Leahy
Senator Luis Gutierrez
Washington post

Please help to find out! FYI, the petition will be sent out in
a few days. The most convenient way is through email.

Clueless123