Oct. 99. sending ref. before receiving ref. letter

oct799

Registered Users (C)
nd 10/99
fp: 9/20/00
ref: issued not received

I have not received ref. yet, but when i talked to iio she told me my attorney will get it soon (how soon ???)

If I send my w2, 3 pay stubs and employment letter before receiving ref, will it help or hurt? Can someone help

I talked to attorney, he wana wait for letter.

No Title

NO I think you should wait till you get the letter, it might be pay stubs ..etc like you anticipate but it might be something else that you will find out only after you receive it. It is best to wait for it to arrive rather than rush and send things based on your assumption.

No Title

Plus..the letter has a barcoded ID, which they use to match to your application. I think the RFE says, send it along with the original letter.

No Title

Any one who got the rfe., can explain how is it presented to INS?
Just to mail it or goes with INS barcoded letter?

INS accepts origional of w2, pay stub and employment letter or just copies or noterised cpies?

No Title

I sent mine a week ago. Just copies.

I didn\'t see RFE myself because only
my lawyer got one. I didn\'t ask for
copy from him. Don\'t know what it looks like.

But he did mentioned that RFE goes to
different place and need to include the
copy of RFE letter that INS sent so
that my employment letter and pay stubs
do not get lost. I got this answer
because I was worried that I might get
put back in the I-485 queue.

Hope this helps,

-LJ

No Title

I(My lawyer) got the RFE. She sent me a copy of it. The letter indicates that you should send the requested docs with a copy of the RFE letter.

No Title

I think that the original RFE is a certain blue form that must be returned along with the documents.

No Title

Called my HR department, told me for every case they have to issue different letter and usually attorney drafts this letter, HR prints it on letter head, HR manager signs it and send it back to attorney. Still they can send me employment letter but I have to draft for them.

Can someone share the verbage of this letter? will appreciate.

Thanks lovejesus santosh and vscite for sharing ur experience.
Thanks chutney for the suggestions.

No Title

im in the same boat: nd 10/99, fp 9/00. iio said rfe was "on its way", that theyre "backlogged" and that we shud be patient. as if us 485 sufferers were impatient!!

No Title

my RFE for employement letter said something like: So and so has been working for this company since so and so date. The job position spcified on labor certification is still available to him. We are interested in the continued employement even after his green card has been approved. He will be paid a minimum of $xxxxx ( whatever specified on labor cert) and he may be rewarded more based on his performance (that justifies if you are already getting more than what labor certification says).