Oct. 4 EAD still pending. Anybody else?

oocyte!!,
Did you not try for interm EAD. Where are you located and what is your service center.

I am on H1 and my wife is a student now. We do not need EAD right now.

I am in GA and damn Texas center.

EAD ND 10/4.. approved

just checked my status online.. and it was approved today! It only took 5 months :) Lets see how long it takes to get the actual card!!!!!

Originally posted by xiu_123
Lasthead,

OUR SC is now fastest among all with issue of AP's . Probabaly your AP is delayed because of concurrent filing if not i beleive it is taking 4-6 weeks for AP

xiu_123

my AP

ND 11/22/02

no good news yet. what you suggested might not be true.

tsc-jjs:

The new released official processing date as of 03/01/03 for AP is 10/15/2002. You may need to wait another batch. What xiu-123 said may be right. My AP case was approved in a couple of weeks after filing. I guess I was lucky one for AP. Dallas local office may be tough on walk-in AP. If you really have an emergency, you can try you luck with proof of emergency at you local dristric office.

EAD:
The new released official processing date as of 03/01/03 for EAD is 10/21/2002. Mine was received on that date and was approved on 03/05/03 per website. Have not received the card yet.

I-485 is not moving officially.

Still waiting....

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on October 4, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.
:confused: :( :mad: :eek: :p :eek: :)

My EAD renewal RD :10/3/2002 and ND:10/4/2002

AVM/online status says , approved on March 4th. So those who filed in October will get approval soon!!. Good luck!

Finally

The EAD was approved.

Current Status:

On March 10, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

You guys can expect EAD approvals soon

My wife's EAD extn was filed on 10/18/02. Approved on 3/5. Card received on 3/10/03.

The card arrived on Mar 17. My wife went to social secutity office to apply for a SSN on Mar 18. Hope she can get it next week.

We both applied AP on Mar. 10, Received on Mar. 13. Notice date Mar. 14. We will see how long this time we'll wait. :cool:

Re: Finally

Originally posted by oocyte
The EAD was approved.

Current Status:

On March 10, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Please let me know whether you recieved your EAD

-Thanks