Oct. 4 EAD still pending. Anybody else?

With the delay on 485s the least they could do would be process EADs and renewals in a timely manner. They can't even do that. I only filed mine in early Janaury and I don't think it will be renewed in time (April 12th).

I wish there is a live telecast of how the IIO's are working at their cubes.

It is so frustrating. Don't know what's going to happen tomorrow.
I still wonder why the process takes so much time!!!. Aren't there enough people to handle the cases. No news at all why the process takes so long.

EAD ND 10/03

My wifes is still waiting for EAD & AP. ND for both is 10/03 with concurrent filing.

Go-tiger,

Your EAD should be due. Have you called ? Suggest you enquire if not received after 16 weeks

Lasthead,

OUR SC is now fastest among all with issue of AP's . Probabaly your AP is delayed because of concurrent filing if not i beleive it is taking 4-6 weeks for AP

i called

xiu_123,

I called but never get through. I will go to San Anotonio the next week to get an IEAD. my current J1 status is expiring. Sigh.:eek:

Details of my EAD renewal:
ND: 09/13/02
Approval: 12/14/02
Received EAD card: 12/18/02

I guess I was lucky. Sending an application to TSC is like buying a lottery ticket. My wife's AP is pending since 10/24/02.

ardocs

thanks for the info that sept EAD got thru in about 13 weeks, looks like the oct cases for EAD should be in process now.

ead ND 10/4.. still waiting

I am in the same boat.. ead ND 10/4.. still waiting

Anyone got EAD recently??

Furat,

Someone with 9/28 date has posted that he received EAD 1/15. Yours being 10/4 date, you are almost there.

my ND is 10/08 and called IIO on 1/21. I was told that my case was assigned to an officer on 1/17.

What does this mean and how long does it take for a decision to be made?

thanks

EAD Renewal

My EAD got approved on Jan 15th. ND was 09/30/02.

But my spouse's EAD is not approved yet, though his ND is 09/28/02.

When I talked to an IIO about it on 01/22, she said my spouse's case has been assigned to an officer, and we should expect the approval in a week or so.

Hi
me & my spouse got both EAD & AP approval on the 22nd & 24th of january20003.our notice date was 10-07-2002.

count me in!

EAD Renewal RD: 10/2. Still waiting (1/28). Called TSC yesterday and I was told that my case was assigned to an officer and wil take more than a week or two.

Hate this delay as its been more than 110 days now.

3-4 more weeks!

:mad: :confused: First time in my wife, I just called TSC to vertify the address change and ask for my wife's EAD. The lady IIO said that it will probably take 3-4 more weeks.

I don't know what to say, man! Damn card needs 5 months to get approved!