OCT 26 Nogales

Sam77

Guys,
I have appointment on OCT 26th at 8.00am. Does anyone have an appointment on teh same date. I will reach Nogales on Oct 25th just to get the freakin banamex receipt.
Let me know,
Sameer.

Oct 26

Sameer,
me and my Girl Friend have the appt. on same day same time as yours. I am flying to PHX on 25th night and driving to the border.
Call me if you care to travel together.

Thanks
Ravi
Contact# 918-814-2172

October 26th Nogales

Guys,
I Will Be Driving From Phoenix To Nogales On Oct. 26th Early Morning. I Have Appt. @ 8.00am. I Am Planning To Drive Back To L.A Along With My G.F. After Stamping.
It Wud Be Gr8 If V Can Meet Near The Border And Go Together To The Consulate (may B In A Same Cab).
I Wud Appreciate If U Can Give The Names And Details Of All The Guys Who Has The Appt. On Same Day, So That V Can Meet At The Border.

Thanks
Ravi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nogales: Nov 9 Appointment

Hi,
me and my wife have appintment on 11/9/2006 in Nogales at 8"00AM.
Anyone going at the same time. please contact me.
Can we get the Banmex thing the same day.
Please help.
ndialani@yahoo.com

Nogales vs Tijuana

Hi Hyderabaddogred, why did you select Noagles over Tijuana?. It looks like you are from LA.

Hi Sameer.

Can you please let us know about your H1 validation(on oct 26th). Me and my other two friends have an appointment on Nov 17th at Nogales. Would be great if you guys can share your experiences.

Thanks,
JIT

nogales/tujuana

reddy,
Ya, i m from LA, i have a seminar in Scottsdale that week , so i decided to take 1 day off and get it done over there. Nogales is only 2 hours from scottsdale.
I couldnt get any appt. in TJ.
ndialani