Oct 21 I-140 approved

peynir

Registered Users (C)
:) :)
I am very happy to say that when i got into work this morning, there was an email from USCIS waiting for me. My I-140 is approved. No RFE :)

PD: 07/2001
RD: 10/21/2003 (concurrent I-140/I-485)
FP: 05/2004
I-140 AD: 12/06/2004

It is EB-3. So it took just about 13 months for them to process my I-140 ;)

The Last Updated field did not change at all, HoneySusu. It was a complete suprise. Best of luck with your own application- i know how hard your situation is because of the long distance commute.

I wonder if this means my I-485 will get approved soon? I don't want to jinx anything though.

Congratulations, dude.

Judging by the pattern seen here on this forum, chances are that your 485 is on its way.

Enjoy!

peynir said:
It is EB-3. So it took just about 13 months for them to process my I-140 ;)

The Last Updated field did not change at all, HoneySusu. It was a complete suprise. Best of luck with your own application- i know how hard your situation is because of the long distance commute.

I wonder if this means my I-485 will get approved soon? I don't want to jinx anything though.

Thanks!

Thanks so much Inkink! I really hope that it is the case, however with the USCIS there's really no telling. Everything is very very random. I feel like i should go out and buy a ton of lottery tickets while luck's on my side :p

Congrats dude!

I am guesssing with the current trend your 485 may be on the way if your labor pd is before Feb 2003.

Peynir:

thank you for encouragement. i think your 485 is on its way. usually it gets approved within 30 business days after 140 is approved. you gonna be a free person soon. enjoy it!!! :cool:

Hi HoneySusu

Is that a common rule for I-485 approval . My I-140 was approved on Nov'29 and I am waiting for I-485 ??

this seems correct

This seems to be the trend . My 140 was approved in Nov and today I have 485 RFE .
There seems to be a lot of RFE all with similar requirements