Oct 2009 Visa Bulletin

Too bad. I thought mine will be current in October.
You might still be approved this October. Supposedly they have done over 100,000 preadjudications and there will be a flood of approvals in October. They apparently have preassigned a ton of visa numbers, waiting for October to use them and issue approvals. But they set the cutoff date so far back to avoid accepting any new filings.

Hi Jackolantern:

To read what you say makes very happy. My PD is 2002, EB3/India. Can I get approved
this october 09. Because, I got my I-485 fingerprinting second time just yesterday.

appreciate your thoughts.

To read what you say makes very happy. My PD is 2002, EB3/India. Can I get approved
this october 09.
It's possible, if my theory is correct regarding what is going on behind the scenes with these preadjudications. But who knows what really happens behind the scenes at USCIS!!? We just have to wait and see.

It's possible, if my theory is correct regarding what is going on behind the scenes with these preadjudications. But who knows what really happens behind the scenes at USCIS!!? We just have to wait and see.

Unlikely to be any approvals if EB3-I is still stuck in April 2001. Even if they have preadjudicated applications, they can only allocate the visa numbers and GC's if the dates move forward, or else they can not. Moving the dates forwards will mean that some people can file their I-485's, but how many are there with PD's of 2001 and 2002 who have not filed I-485's?

You might still be approved this October. Supposedly they have done over 100,000 preadjudications and there will be a flood of approvals in October. They apparently have preassigned a ton of visa numbers, waiting for October to use them and issue approvals. But they set the cutoff date so far back to avoid accepting any new filings.
Thank you Jackolantern for your very encouraging words. But, USCIS will not approve any cases if the PDs are not current.

Hi letgetgc2005.

Your PD shows as Oct 2001, EB3. Did you tried taking infopass to ask the officer. You should get gc few months back itself.