Oct 2009 filers, post here.

I have just had my FP taken. You can see the changes in my timeline.

I had already filed my i-130 about 2 years back. it is still pending. I learned that I can send in a copy of my -130 receipt along with everything and that should be fine. My question is where do i send it? The Lockbox like it says for those who are filing concurrently or with an approved i-130? I'm guessing its there.
Yes, as you are currently filing a I-765 & I-485 you will send it to the lockbox with a copy of your 1-130 receipt.

Chicago Lockbox Address

Hi Guys,

I am ready to file my 130 concurrently with other forms. I am not sure which is the right lockbox address. If I have to send my package via USPS express mail what is the right address?

Thanks
Sandy

Phew! check cashed.

There is a 13 digit MSC number behind the check.

1.Is this your case number ?
2. Does cashed check means NO RFE's ?

1.Is this your case number ?
2. Does cashed check means NO RFE's ?

1. Maybe. Mine was off by 2 or 3. So no assurances that it is your receipt number (but will be close)

2. Absolutely not. It just means they have received your application.

Waiting!!!

Upgrading my status..........

09/26/09 UPS visit
09/28/09 Received date, form I-130, I-485, I-765.
10/02/09 NOA
10/16/09 FP Notice of Action
11/05/09 App. for FP done
11/09/09 received an E-mail "Card production ordered."

Last edited by a moderator:
Filing without a lawyer for my spouse (on H1-B with I-130 approved)
10/22/2009-day 1- Package sent to Chicago (I-130 approval, I-485, I-864, I-765, I-131, I-693 and G-325A) by Express UPS ground.

I am in the process of filing for my wife. Did you submit multiple copies of G-325A or just one for you and your wife?

I am in the process of filing for my wife. Did you submit multiple copies of G-325A or just one for you and your wife?

I had submitted my G-325A in 2005 while filing I-130.

For I-485 ,I just submitted 4 copies of G-325A even though the new form only has one page just to be safe.

For I-485 ,I just submitted 4 copies of G-325A even though the new form only has one page just to be safe.

Thanks for the info, so I will submit my G-325A with I-130 and 4 copies(even though only one is required) with the rest of the documentation.

One another question if you can help me.
In the I-130 form, Part C , Question 14 : My wife entered the country as a F1 student legally, but now she is on H1 and she has an I-94 number for the H1.
She does not the original I-94 Card that was given to her when she came to this country first?
Do I put the I-94 that came with H1B approval in this section?

Returned Undeliverable

:confused:
The post office returned the documents for my wife's I485 and I765 as undeliverable even though we have not changed our address that they sent the original I797 notices to:confused: USPS is a mess...

We scheduled an appointment and went into the local office and found out that the returned notices were the biometric appointments for tomorrow 11/05/2009 which my wife would have missed. They allowed her to do the fingerprinting there and that part is all over.

All,
If you get an undeliverable notice from the USCIS , please make an infopass appointment immediately. This does help and I will post further updates as we get them.

Thanks

Signature update. Waiting on biometrics appointment letter

Since I received NOA for I-485, I-765 and I-131,does that mean that there will be NO RFEs for my case ?