Oct 2008 I-485 Approvals

nightsman

Registered Users (C)
Everyone with OCT I-485 approvals please include your details in this thread as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all:

I have now recd my GC and approval notice. I did not get any CRIS emails - just had the mail in my mailbox.

As per Trackitt, several folks have now gotten their I-485 approved and received the GC (for ones whose I-140 was approved lat FY - prior to Sept 30th) as visa nos. have become available.

This concludes my journey, for now. I thank all of you, especially Pradeep07, Ajasha, Mizzou Tiger, llp1, JK0274, NSCagony, Jer1st, per123, abuddha, ChrisV, Lakksh, amongst several others.

Akmm: did you receive your GCs?

Good luck to all and I will be visiting often to help folks on this forum.

Congratulations!! Your GC journey isn't long, compared with the rest of us. My file seems buried in the July-August-2007 piles.
It is encouraging seeing other cases approved here and there, hoping my turn comes soon.
Stick around and help us.
Enjoy
Best wishes

Everyone with OCT I-485 approvals please include your details in this thread as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all:

I have now recd my GC and approval notice. I did not get any CRIS emails - just had the mail in my mailbox.

As per Trackitt, several folks have now gotten their I-485 approved and received the GC (for ones whose I-140 was approved lat FY - prior to Sept 30th) as visa nos. have become available.

This concludes my journey, for now. I thank all of you, especially Pradeep07, Ajasha, Mizzou Tiger, llp1, JK0274, NSCagony, Jer1st, per123, abuddha, ChrisV, Lakksh, amongst several others.

Akmm: did you receive your GCs?

Good luck to all and I will be visiting often to help folks on this forum.

congrats friend.

I am still waiting for my 485 approval !

Thank you so much, Llp1 and Akmm.

I agree this was pretty fast and unexpected. I never expected it to be this fast. But, a lot of folks, including you, on this forum played a vital part in me getting everything across to USCIS. Thank you to everyone who helped me.

As you said, Llp1, they are moving on cases, it may not be a bad idea to have an inquiry through your congressman's office.

Llp1 and akmm: good luck to you both and I hope you both will receive the approval and cards soon.

Last edited by a moderator: