Oct-2003 I-140 Approved

jaiganesh

Registered Users (C)
It is my turn to say 'I got my 140 approved'. Today I got this magic mail into my inbox. Thanks to everyone supporting!! See my signature for details.

jaiganesh said:
It is my turn to say 'I got my 140 approved'. Today I got this magic mail into my inbox. Thanks to everyone supporting!! See my signature for details.
Hearty Congratulations JaiGanesh :)..
KK

Congratulations jaiganesh,

It is good to see those looooong waiting 2003 applications clearing.

bmt74, SEPT03NIW and others from 2003, you should be getting the approvals soon. Hope NSC continues to process applications in the order they are supposed to.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

honeysusu, thanks for prayers.

DIGS, thanks for your encouragement. yeah..yeah..yeah..they are processing cases in the order they received..honeysusu's first (nov'03)...now jaiganesh(oct'03)...next one will be mine (sep'03) ?? :)

Like someone else said before in this forum, some stupid programmer screwed up the ORDER BY clause in his code I guess ..ha ha ha ha

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Different attempts to move I-140

Thanks DIGS and bmt74!!

On 13th May I applied for my 8th yr H1B extension. I strongly guess this triggered the 140 approval.

Parallelly I attempted in several different ways -

1. I initiated my Senator enquiry in late March. I was told my application was stuck with FBI for security clearance.

2. I enquired FBI about my security clearance in late February, and around 10th May, I got a letter from them saying there are no records found (for FOIPA). I forwarded this letter to my senator on 10th May, that my application has no reason to be with FBI anymore. The senator's office might have contacted INS later and followed-up.

3. I called my lawyer to initiate enquiry, as the processing date has approached 1st Dec 2003, and my application dated 20th Oct 2003 is still pending. I don't know if there are any efforts from his side.

I hope for a sooner 485 approval. I wish you the best and faster approvals for you guys!!

Security clearance -- BINGO !!

Jaiganesh,

I have noticed this is what CIS has been saying lately when a case is pending for a long time !!!. I am one of those victims and patiently waiting..

jaiganesh, would you mind if we talk on the phone ?. Please send an email to h4helpneeded@yahoo.com with your phone no. and a convenient time to call.

I appreciate your help.

jaiganesh said:

Congratulations! One more old-timer to go. Hopefully our day will come soon-----wish you luck, bmt, tjshah, DIGS and all the others waiting for the green light.

DIGS said:
Congratulations jaiganesh,

It is good to see those looooong waiting 2003 applications clearing.

bmt74, SEPT03NIW and others from 2003, you should be getting the approvals soon. Hope NSC continues to process applications in the order they are supposed to.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

Thanks for the good wishes, DIGS. We need those badly! Hope yours come in soon as well. Then we will party! :D

Digs,

As you and me are on the same boat, this information may be helpful. I contacted my local congreemen and from the online status, they responded my stating CIS is processing EB-3 I-140 applications filed in April 2004. I have sent another email to the local congressmen stating the online status says CIS is processing Nov'03 applications.

What online status do you refer that they are processing Apr 2004 cases, as I am in the same boat too.

maheshcr said:
Digs,

As you and me are on the same boat, this information may be helpful. I contacted my local congreemen and from the online status, they responded my stating CIS is processing EB-3 I-140 applications filed in April 2004. I have sent another email to the local congressmen stating the online status says CIS is processing Nov'03 applications.

Hi Maheshcr,

Thanks for the info. However, as mentioned by Yuren, I would also like to understand the CIS processing date of 'Apr.04'.

Although, we are seeing NSC, 140 approvals of the extremes, Oct-Nov.2003 and Jan.2005.

I get good sleep when I see approvals of earlier cases, otherwise it is a nightmare.

DIGS
EB3, India

I just have a feeling, when the USCIS processing has passed out of the range of your case date, it's very hard to see the hope.

My case is firstly touched in Feb 2005, and I believe that's when USCIS is processing most of Apr 2004 cases, but if we cannot get approved by that time, then the nightmare starts.

I believe USCIS is processing Dec, 2004 and Jan, 2005 cases now, and they keep the published dates very old to prevent inquiry, since they are also aware that some early cases are not processed.

That's only my guess, DIGS.

Now, I wish I can get my case approved by Apr 29, 2006, that's my 28 th birthday. I am in 4th year of H-1B, and the company still runs well , though small company. I think I am still in lucky group.

good lucks to both of us, Apr 2004 suffer.

Hi Yuren,

I agree with you in the presumption of NSC's processing 140 cases. If you are not with the herd, you are unlucky and get stuck. However, you & I alongwith several other old timers disagree with NSC's processing. Taking for granted that all unlucky cases have something to clear before their approvals, but that is the job of NSC to act on our applications by way of RFE and there is the fee paid for the same. There remaining silent on the not-so-smooth cases has no meaning and justification.

In any case, your 140 will be cleared much before your birthdate.

Jaiganesh, sorry for your thread on approval getting stretched on to unapprovals. I'm sure you are still partying and maybe enjoying knocking your employer.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats rgyf,

Wish you initiate a new thread about your approval for the benefit of all.

Good luck.

DIGS