Oct 2001 EB3 Approved

koenig

Registered Users (C)
Title says it all.

Thanks to all the past and present subject matter lay experts. Your tips, techniques and advice helped make a difficult situation easier.

Good luck to all.

Koenig

Title says it all.

Thanks to all the past and present subject matter lay experts. Your tips, techniques and advice helped make a difficult situation easier.

Good luck to all.

Koenig

Congratulations ! Is your 485 RD in 2003 ?

Not sure

I could never get a straight answer from USCIS about anything to do with my case.

Our files were mistakenly transferred to Miami local office for 140 approval, and languished there for over a year.

No LUD's for over three years. No FP notices for two years after they expired.

I believe I was told about a year ago that everything was cleared, and they were just waiting for the PD to become current. But I cannot be sure as I did not trust anything being said to me by that time.

Congrates man...

just wondering .. VB says EB3 for India is 1 Oct 2001. This means up to 30th Sept 2001 they were supposed to processes.. this means suckers are not following VB also...:mad:

Name check pending cases have high priority

I got this reponse from TSC thru congress man. This means name check pending cases have high priority.

"RECENTLY, A LARGE NUMBER OF I485 CASES THAT WERE PENDING SECURITY CHECKS HAVE BEEN CLEARED TO PROCEED TO FINAL ADJUDICATION IF A VISA IS AVAILABLE. THE TEXAS SERVICE CENTER IS WORKING DILIGENTLY TO COMPLETE ALL OF THESE CASES BY APRIL 30TH. "

FP dates mess

Our FP timelines were a complete mystery.

My wife and I did our first FP's in April 2004. They expired.

My children (9 and 10) got their FP notices in April 2007. My wife got hers in June 2007. Nothing for me.

So primary applicant is ignored and beneficiaries get theirs done.
After calling several times, going through Congressman and Senator, I got the notice and did mine early this year.

I would also like to point out that my EAD expires on 6/21. I was in a complete quandary as whether to apply for it again. Luckily I waited and this may also have influenced the CO to approve me quickly.

Congrats..
Did you get finger prints before approval?

thanks for the input. I tried several times through the same route but nothing worked for me.