Oct 2001 case RFE?

blueIce

Registered Users (C)
I got the following updated online message today, any idea what I have to prepare for additional evidence or information?

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 22, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

------------------------
EAC02057*****
RD 10/23/2001
ND 12/07/2001
FP1 02/06/2002
FP2 07/23/2003

It's a good sign that your case has been picked up by an officer.
maybe it is just a standard RFE asking for w2 and paystubs.

respond quickly and your approval will come soon....

Yes, blueIce. see, your FP expired in May, the automatic system sends out your second FP and scheduled for June and you did in July. That means your case was never touched before your FP expired.

Your case should be reviewed in July, (2 months after 2nd FP notice issued), however, since you did in July, the case is back to another 60 days of waiting. That's why it's just been touched.

please help

Blueice,

My case is exactly same as yours, and just get the same notice from BCIS. Could you tell me how many days you received the letter? what is their request, what is your current status? If you could let me know, I will very appreciate.

Thanks

Hanxing

Since FP2 is done, and now RFE is issued, get things ready to reply, anticipating all diff RFE's and send it ASAP and once received, it's just matter of days to be approved.
Good Luck