Oct 2001 case approved

NCGUY

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I just spoke to a friend and he got his 485 approved. The case was filed Oct 1st 2001. This looks pretty good for the Vermont center. I think I am closer after that news as I got my notice on Jan 15 2002.

Good luck to all....

Congrats

Thats a heartening news.
More details of his case like RD/ND/Category/Place would be appreciated.

EB-1

My 485 case was filed under L-1 and EB-1 in Oct 01...ND Nov 23, 01....Can you give me info about when I should expect approval? Thnks

I-485 approval October 2001

You\'re right. It cant be true,
My papers were recd by VSC on sept 24 and I havent gotton my approval as yet. Anybody has any idea of what month is VSC processing for?

I can\'t believe this! Yipppeeee

I didn\'t say I "don\'t"!:)

NCGUY: As an October RD your posting gives me so much hope. Any extra details will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

DigVij there are hundreds of sept filers... the magic mantra is wait ... patience .... wait ... pat

I have no idea what to do with this information that \'ONE\' October case is approved.

Although I agree with Peeps\' comments, to tell you the truth, it does not matter to hundreds of August and September filers who are waiting.

Tick Tock...

This is an absolute fake!

No way for oct approval yet. This guy is just spreading rumor!

It could be Oct 1 ND but this person interpreted it as RD. That would be OK as lot of Aug approvals

Someone please help me understand

Someone please help me understand all the stages that we measure our 485 processes with. I sent my application to the lawyer on the last week of Dec and it was filed on Jan 4th. INS received the documents on Jan 7th and gave us a Notice Date of Jan 15th. (The notice date was on the upper left corner of the receipt document.

So it looks like this forum has settled on the following dates:

File Date
Received Date
Notice Date
Advanced Parole Date
EAD Date
Fingerprint Date
AOS Date

Now some posts are describing a situation that you can confuse the file date with the notice date, but as I show with my example, they are always a few days apart. Is this true for everyone? Did everyone get a fast turnaround with the receipts?

Please let me know what I am missing?

Thanks

Originally posted by NCGUY
Hi, I just spoke to a friend and he got his 485 approved. The case was filed Oct 1st 2001. This looks pretty good for the Vermont center. I think I am closer after that news as I got my notice on Jan 15 2002.

Good luck to all....

The Un Famous My friend got approved syndrome

Re: Someone please help me understand

Originally posted by NCGUY
Someone please help me understand all the stages that we measure our 485 processes with. I sent my application to the lawyer on the last week of Dec and it was filed on Jan 4th. INS received the documents on Jan 7th and gave us a Notice Date of Jan 15th. (The notice date was on the upper left corner of the receipt document.

So it looks like this forum has settled on the following dates:

File Date
Received Date
Notice Date
Advanced Parole Date
EAD Date
Fingerprint Date
AOS Date

Now some posts are describing a situation that you can confuse the file date with the notice date, but as I show with my example, they are always a few days apart. Is this true for everyone? Did everyone get a fast turnaround with the receipts?

Please let me know what I am missing?

Thanks

for the people who filed during August last year there is a gap of more than two months between receipt date and notice date