Oct 17, 2002, a day etched in Lamborghini's history forever, he hits 287 miles per hr

Big up congrats to the Lamb with the plan!

Welcome to the club. Good luck to the others
knocking on the door.

Have a good weekend, y'all!

Congrats lamborghini

Wish you all the best,

You beat me to approval
But I beat you to stamping.

Na nana nana na na, na nana nana na na.

:D :D :D :D :D

congratulations !

Great man ...........enjoy your freedom ! ...

You know guys ...this forum is a good example of a perfect "community of practice." Here people support each other, provide important information, ask questions ...have some fun. Awesome. A perfect knowledge management model.

When greaty-k got approved, everybody swarmed to wish him congratulations. When I read all the messages, my eyes were full of tears.

Lamb, be careful ....you are exceeding the speed limits :)

Have a wonderful weekend all of you ...:)

Do drive by once in a while

Congratulations Lamborghini,

Do keep driving around this place for some more time. Its was nice having a sporty person around.

Cincy485
RD 10/19, ND 11/30
AD - Very quick if I get a lift from Lamborghini.

Dear_Frank, CamSreeni, RCYC1, Chicken65, july16, the_matrix, cincy_485, Edison_NJ, rangav - thanks guys for your congrats and good wishes

Dear_Frank - Any car powered by freedom will hit 287 miles/hr - it doesn't need a V-12 :)

RCYC1 - great to see that you got approved same day... like 4 hrs after you posted good wishes for me. I wish you good luck in future endeavors too

cincy_485 - I wish you get yours sooon. And try as I might I can't give you a ride as I think you live in Cincinnati - a little too far :) Good luck

Chicken65 - thanks for the wishes. Did enjoy the weekend - partied and slept. More sleeping I might add I was so exhausted after hearing the good news - the tiredness really hit then - it's been too long of a battle and took everything out of me - completely drained. But a huge load is off my chest now and I am ready to PARTAIE!!!!

and last for july 16 - yeah, yeah, whatever! Mr. Minivan driver :D

Guys I have my tix's to india... just waiting for that approval notice, then the stamping the very same day and onwards to Delhi I go - Home for the Diwali holidays!!!

Hopefully outta here by Oct 31st and be back Nov 10th

lamborghini

Thanks buddy,

You have waited so long, Cant you wait another month or so, I know you wanna enjoy the Festivel of Lights with your family, but post Sep 11, A lot of prespectives have changed.

I know it is Legal and Ok to travel with just the stamp, I would rather wait till you get the plastic.

not trying to Dissappoint you, just my opinion. the current trend is people are getting plastic in 3 to 6 weeks after stamping.

Head to Head My MiniVan, will make a Big Dent on the Lambo

:D :D :D :D