Oct-01-- RFEs

RFE Approved!!!

I can not express my feeling after so long a jouney of more than four years. I think all of you can understand.

PD July, 1998
RD Aug 30, 2001
ND Oct 31, 2001
RFE: called in Aug 16, was told issue RFE, Received in Sep 23 for both husband and wife. Mailing out response in Sep 28. INS Received in OCT 6 and OCT 10, Finally approved on Oct 17 ( both on line and AVM)

RFE detail: employment letter (change job after 180 days), two month paystub, two years W2 and Tax return.

I would like to thank this website and prey for everyone pending.

Congrats

Congrats Cheryl. Could you please give some more information
about employment letter. Did you make sure Job title and duties were same in that letter?

thanks in advance

Question for Cheryll

Congrats to you first. YOu said in your msg. that you and your wife got RFE. Why would your wife get RFE for employment. PLEASE CLARIFY. I am also in the same boat. Learned yesterday that both of us got RFE. Wondering what could it be. Your input is requested.

Thanks

employment letter

In the letter, I make sure the job in the same industry (based on LC ) and similiar description.

Cheryl Pls. anwer my question

Congrats once again.YOu said in your msg. that you and your wife got RFE. Why would your wife get RFE for employment. PLEASE CLARIFY. I am also in the same boat. Learned yesterday that both of us got RFE. Wondering what could it be. Your input is requested.

Thanks

Wife is another case of RFE. INS inquired how she kept the F1 status while I-20 expire. They forgot the OPT is also a effective status. So I restate it with all relative files. Hope this will answer your question.

Thanks Cheryl

Sorry to bug you again but how did INS came to know that she was on F1 ? Did she had F1 visa stamp on her passport ?

Thanks for your respone in advance.

RFE

An RFE was issued on October 21 st on my case also. on my wife's case it's still the old fingerprinting message. Don't know what's the RFE is about.

RD: 10/27/01
ND: 12/04/01
FP: 03/20/02

Spouse RFE issued on OCT 21

Just checked online and AVM and RFE was mailed on OCT 21st for spouse. The message for my EAC is still the same. Waiting to hear what the RFE says. RD for both of us is 10/09/2001 .

RFE for spouse.

Probably its going to be medical one i guess. RFE was generated on Oct 21st. I got apprvd on Oct 16th, waiting for CC.

Have there been cases?

My spouse got an RFE, will my case also be pending till that RFE gets answered to, or is it that they view both cases separately? Or..maybe send an RFE to me too..

RFE recd on Oct 21, 2002

Recd RFE for me on Oct 21

Details:
RD 10/18/01
ND 11/29/01
FP 05/13/02
RFE for me: 10/21/02
For wife : Status says FP recd and processing continued

Really worried what this RFE might be for. Among other people from my company none have recvd RFE this late..

:mad: :( :rolleyes:

Got RFE too,

found out on INS website. After 5 years and 3 months of filling LC this nightmare is not over. RFE is for me only...

RD 10/11/01
ND 11/26/01
RFE 10/23/02
EB-2

Anyone issued RFE on Oct 21, recd it yet ??

I recd RFE on Oct 21 and want to know when to expect it. Irecently changed my address, so feel that my lawyer will get it quicker than me.

Will post details of RFE once I receive it
Hang in there
Our day will come...

Anyone got approved after RFE ??

It has been a month and few days. Hopefully everyone has sent in their RFE responses.
Has anyone been approved ?
My response was updated by INS on 11/13/02.

-----:( :p :eek:

RFE reply sent

Got RFE on 21st October. Sent reply on 30th November. Tt updated as yet in INS Voice-mail or Web-site. I believe reply/response to my wife's RFE will be sometime Next year. Not entertaining any hopes for this. I did not get RFE nor any notice nor any info still the old response about Fingerprinting!

Re: affidavit for Birth certificate

I was also born in 1974 ,but i got my BC registered in 2001.what type of response did you submit.Please let me know.

Originally posted by wantmygc
since got BC registered in 2001 only..............

Seeing so many people getting rfe's I am wondering what is happening to my case....Called IIO 10 days before and she said they have not assigned my case yet....God only knows when it will get assigned and i will have something from INS...Meanwhile my EAD is getting expired by Jan-17 and i do not know when i will get the renewal...:(