OCI Printing delays

I haven't talked with Travisa but will today. The documents were dispatched on March 21 and they still have not been received at the Chicago consulate. This is ridiculous.

OCI not dispatched

Hello,

My family's OCI was printed last week Friday. I dont see any movement on dispatch from Delhi to local Consulate.
Anybody in the similar situation. I am travelling out of country end of this month and little worried.

Hello,

My family's OCI was printed last week Friday. I dont see any movement on dispatch from Delhi to local Consulate.
Anybody in the similar situation. I am travelling out of country end of this month and little worried.

Mine was granted 04 March, printed 25 March, dispatched 1 April and arrived at london 4 April.

They dispatched mine on Mar 21 and I got an email from Travisa to send in my passport on Apr 2, but on the Indian OCI website it still says "NOT YET" for received in Chicago. I've sent in my passport and it now it's awaiting a match up.

They dispatched mine on Mar 21 and I got an email from Travisa to send in my passport on Apr 2, but on the Indian OCI website it still says "NOT YET" for received in Chicago. I've sent in my passport and it now it's awaiting a match up.

Mine is dispatched on Apr 4th. Hope everything will move forward smoothly from now.

Mine is dispatched on Apr 4th. Hope everything will move forward smoothly from now.

It was smooth for me after dispatch. I picked up my OCI and passport from the Travisa office yesterday. The Indian website still says not yet received, but I guess that doesn't matter now. Just wait for word from Travisa, they move quickly in my experience.

This is a common issue with printing that users face a problem. I am also the same problem After visiting
I could solve my printing problem