OCI Printing delays

Anyone experiencing OCI printing delays?

Yes im also experiencing oci printing delays.
Mine was granted on 4 March and still not printed. I submitted a new photo on 11 March and still not printed.
My husbands was granted on 11 March and still not printed.
I'm in London

2 weeks since ours was granted in chicago, still waiting for printing.

Curious, why did you submit a new photo? did they ask you to?
Also, have you tried to ask anyone (consulate or outsourcing firm) as to whats causing the delay?

I got no response from travisa (outsourcing firm).

In the UK website its says if its not printed in 1 week then submit a new photo.
No point contacting the indian embassy as they are useless.

He was in the news yesterday from Chennai. So probably traveling.

I am trying to get an answer as well.

He was in the news yesterday from Chennai. So probably traveling.

I am trying to get an answer as well.

I got a response today from Shetty:

Madam

There have been some delays in the Printing Unit due to technical reasons. Documents are likely to be printed and despatched by end of this month.

Regards

OCI Unit Delhi

Good to know the reason for the delay. Please post if you see progress. thx.

My husbands got printed today which was submitted a week after mine.
Mine still has not been printed even though I submitted a new photo.

also delayed

I was also stuck in the printing delay. Took a long time to get granted as well. Granted on March 5, printed on March 19, then changed to March 20. Today I checked and it says dispatched on March 21, but it does not say dispatched from where (I am assuming Delhi). Any one know how long it will take to arrive in Chicago? I am traveling soon (not to India but to other places for a couple months) and am afraid will need to leave without it. Will the consulate/Travisa hold the OCI for me if I am unable to send my passport in for a couple months?

I was also stuck in the printing delay. Took a long time to get granted as well. Granted on March 5, printed on March 19, then changed to March 20. Today I checked and it says dispatched on March 21, but it does not say dispatched from where (I am assuming Delhi). Any one know how long it will take to arrive in Chicago? I am traveling soon (not to India but to other places for a couple months) and am afraid will need to leave without it. Will the consulate/Travisa hold the OCI for me if I am unable to send my passport in for a couple months?

Mine finally got printed today yipee

I am traveling soon (not to India but to other places for a couple months) and am afraid will need to leave without it. Will the consulate/Travisa hold the OCI for me if I am unable to send my passport in for a couple months?

Leave with great faith if you have to. Your OCI is not going to be sent back to India. Once it arrives in Chicago, it will be kept at the consulate until they receive your US passport.

Leave with great faith if you have to. Your OCI is not going to be sent back to India. Once it arrives in Chicago, it will be kept at the consulate until they receive your US passport.

Thanks JPBoston. I should have planned better but who can plan for month long printing delays :)

have you talked to travisa? can you get it done in 1~2 days (like over the counter/same day service) after it gets here?