OCI Misc Services: Houston: Document Print Date Keeps Changing!

obajaj

Registered Users (C)
I sent in an application for OCI Misc Services as my daughter's U.S. passport was renewed. The application was sent to Houston On Sept. 1st with the $25 cashier's check and a completed and printed application with updated photograph.

The online status inquiry (in Delhi I suppose) shows:
The photo/signature was scanned on: 10 Sept.
The Registration Status was granted on: 14 Sept.

Now, the Print Date Keeps Moving!
First, it was printed on: 15 Sept, then 16 Sept, now 22 Sept!!

Does anyone know what might be happening or going on?
Once a document is printed, its printed, why does the date keep moving forward?

Very strange. The date should not move. Maybe the prining of the booket got screwed ? Is she a minor ? Only minors and people who cross the 50+ threshold and renew their passport need to transfer OCI to new passport.

Very strange. The date should not move. Maybe the prining of the booket got screwed ? Is she a minor ? Only minors and people who cross the 50+ threshold and renew their passport need to transfer OCI to new passport.

Yes, she's a minor (6 years old) and this is the first time she has a renewed passport, with an updated picture.

Maybe they screwed up printing the booklet, but screwed up 2 times?

The OCI was finally sent to Houston today (Sept 30th). I can only assume that the print date kept moving forward because the OCI wasn't printed to standards. Hopefully the "sent" date won't keep moving forward!

Could you please tell me how you were able to get the status online? I have applied for PIO for my family and would like to know the status too.

Thanks
howdy_howdy
//

I sent in an application for OCI Misc Services as my daughter's U.S. passport was renewed. The application was sent to Houston On Sept. 1st with the $25 cashier's check and a completed and printed application with updated photograph.

The online status inquiry (in Delhi I suppose) shows:
The photo/signature was scanned on: 10 Sept.
The Registration Status was granted on: 14 Sept.

Now, the Print Date Keeps Moving!
First, it was printed on: 15 Sept, then 16 Sept, now 22 Sept!!

Does anyone know what might be happening or going on?
Once a document is printed, its printed, why does the date keep moving forward?

I have applied for OCI and I also saw same thing. First print date was 14 sec then 22 sep then finally ship date sep 30. Same as yours. (Chicago consulate)

The online status finally indicates that the documents were received in Houston today (Oct 4th).

Here's a quick recap:
Documents Sent On: September 1, 2010.
Date Of Acknowledgement: 10-SEP-2010
Photo/Signature Scanned On: 10-SEP-2010
Registration Status Granted On: 14-SEP-2010
Documents Printed On: 15-SEP-2010
Documents Printed On: 16-SEP-2010
Documents Printed On: 22-SEP-2010
Documents Dispatched On: 30-SEP-2010
Documents Received at Houston On: 04-OCT-2010

I'm going to be visiting Houston exactly 1 month from today and thought I will pick up the OCI then.
Does anyone know if there's any problem with picking up the documents in Houston (and getting the new passport stamped), 1 MONTH LATER?