OCI - Chicago Tracker

I am hoping they are not printing twice or three times. or they don't have any problem with the application..

I think the date change is due to the office closed in Delhi.....the server form here simply checks the current date in Delhi with PRINT status but not dispatched...........
when they open tomorrow ( hope they do some work ), you will be alright.......

everything stayed the same today. I guess they are done with printing or re-printing my application. hopefully they move to next step soon..

Again No change today. I am really anxious to get my OCI since I am planning to go India in Ist week of June. I don't want to withdrew my application and risk loosing 1100+ dollars. I hope processing time improve faster.

familygupta,

check ur status now.....when i check today moring ( 8am EST ), it was not dispatched....now at 9.10am...it's dispatched....

ours printed on 4/13/2011 after yours......they should first dispatch yours and then start dispatching ours.....why this partiallity? too bad...they should change the rules what they have....

ours printed on 4/13/2011 after yours......they should first dispatch yours and then start dispatching ours.....why this partiallity? too bad...they should change the rules what they have....

LOL thanks for caring..we are happy atleast our status says printed....might be your flight is early than ours...:)

shvik
LOL thanks for caring..we are happy atleast our status says printed....might be your flight is early than

Moreover two more things that I did not do..

1). Call and complain
2) Include couple of $10 bills for moving faster..