OCI approved,how to proceed next!!

sarthi

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Mine,my spouse and two kids OCI got approved last week,and we were told to send the US passports.
We received four email,for each one of us to send the passport with a slip to paste outside the envelope.

My question is whether i can send one envelope with all four passports and paste all the four slips on the
same envelope? or should i send each passport separately in each envelope??

also,i sent a prepaid airbill while applying for OCI,am i suppose to send a prepaid airbill again?
and they mentioned handwritten bill is not accepted,so do i need to get a airbill printed from the computer with fedex account etc???

Thanks in advance!

Zatie

I have the same situation with 2 approval emails, one for me, one for my wife. Spending scores of dollars sending each of the applications via Fedex, and the same issue about airbills, even though I had sent one for return for both of us.

I just called Travisa and they mentioned to send all the passports in one envelope with all the emails for each person inside the envelope.

Hope that helps!

But what OCI label do you put outside, since it says, if you don't put the label, it may significantly delay your application. Do you put both labels outside?

I also called Travisa San Francisco and they told me to send it in one envelope, but put both the labels outside. I did that and sent it. Will keep my fingers crossed.

Sorry i forgot to mention that. yes, we paste all four slips outside in my case and two slips in your case,GC man. Keeping my fingers crossed too!!