OCI application questions

kalinadude

Registered Users (C)
Applied for minor daughter's OCI today at the Travisa Outsourcing website after they opened up for the SFO consulate.
Had a few questions?

1) Do I have to get money orders for the fees or will Cashier's checks do? and 2 we need separate money orders/cashiers checks for Travisa fees and OCI fees?
2) In the checklist No. 11 it says that In case of applying for Minor, we need to send copies of earlier Indian passports. Do they need every single Indian passport copy that we had or just the latest one that was cancelled upon accquiring US citizenship. Also , do they need copies of all the pages of the passport or just the 1st 2 and last 2.

thanks in advance

Hi Kalina,

I cannot say what is right for your questions but I can definitely say what I did.

I sent Money order because that was the only option I saw on the Travisa order form.
I sent separate Money order for the OCI fee and another for travisa service fee. I read on one page while entering order form that said the service fee need to be sent separately from the OCI fee.
For minor, I sent copies of only last Indian passport. First 3 and last 2 pages only.

Should both the fees (Travisa Service fee and Consulate fees) be made payable to "Travisa Outsourcing"?

Thanks