OCI and Surrender certificate joint application for Family

GC2NATZ

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

We will be applying for OCI and surrender certificate together for our family, spouse, PIO child and me. Can you please let me know if we can write a single check for all together or do we have to write separate checks? When I tried to use the order form for Travisa, I noticed that there was no option for a joint OCI+surrender certificate. Can you help clarify if anyone has tried this route before?

Sorry if this question has already been posted in this forum. But couldnt find any in the brief search I did

Hi Folks,

We will be applying for OCI and surrender certificate together for our family, spouse, PIO child and me. Can you please let me know if we can write a single check for all together or do we have to write separate checks? When I tried to use the order form for Travisa, I noticed that there was no option for a joint OCI+surrender certificate. Can you help clarify if anyone has tried this route before?

Sorry if this question has already been posted in this forum. But couldnt find any in the brief search I did

I'll keep it short. 1 check is fine. And try to do an order form for OCI, it will eventually ask you if you'd like to do SC at the same time. Nothing wrong in filling out an order form. if you make mistake on one, you can submit as many as you want.

Peace!

Before you head for the nearest mall to purchase your very own pair of ugg Australia boots , stop

for a moment and ask yourself, I seen these boots before??If you are college-aged or younger, you

have seen these boots everywhere including on the Internet, in store catalogues, and in stores

themselves.