Oath timeline NY (Garden City)??? HELP

-DRAGON-01

Registered Users (C)
I had my interview in March,5, 2009 Garden City, New York. The interview lady told me i will receive the oath later in the mail in the next 2 to 3 weeks . Noting so far .
Did anyone have any idea how long will take between the Citizenship Interview and the oath Later???
Thank You!!!
Please share you story .

I had my interview in March,5, 2009 Garden City, New York. The interview lady told me i will receive the oath later in the mail in the next 2 to 3 weeks . Noting so far .
Did anyone have any idea how long will take between the Citizenship Interview and the oath Later???
Thank You!!!
Please share you story .

Mine took 4 months. But different DO's are differet. See signature below.

AP

still waiting

I had mine on 3/12/09 in NYC and I am waiting for mine too. I call and found out that it may take uo to 120 days, but if you do not received it in the next 90 days you can call uscis and they can help you. But for now we have to wait.

Thanks for the respond , I did call uscis too and they told me i can call back after 30 days from the interview day.

My interview was on January 22nd and i had to bring additional evidence on March 22nd, it was recommended for approval and i haven't received my oath letter yet. this is ridiculous. I called USCIS and my approval is still pending. Couldn't be any longer than that? :-(

Add me to the waiting for Oath letter list :-/

I have not called yet but will this week...

Come onnnnn Oath letters LOL.

See my signature. What I did was writing senator, congressman,ombudsman and call 800 to open a formal service inquiry and doing infopass every 2 weeks. My advice is to keep inquiring. If you do nothing, they will just ignore your case.

Yep, I also wrote senator, congressman and opened service inquiry with 1-800 except ombudsman and infopass. Let's see what happens....