Oath Status

jaxguy1

Registered Users (C)
Oath Status - Update 5/4/07

Is there a way to find out the status of Oath scheduling other than getting an InfoPass? Any number or website to show you if someone is in queue to be scheduled for Oath? I completed my interview sucessfully on 4/2/07 and haven't received Oath letter yet. Getting little worried/impatient now. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same boat, and I called the 800 number this morning. They read me some script about how a decision should be made within 120 days and to call back if it's not. Basically, no information. We just have to wait.

I am surprised that jacksonville is so slow. Looks like you went through the whole process very quickly. My wife had her interview two weeks ago in West Palm Beach, FL. They told her to wait after she was done so they could give her the oath letter. The oath was scheduled for the following week. She is now all done. I asked how many ceremonies they have a mont. I was surprised to hear they have 2 a week and there are usually about 100-150 per oath ceremony.

it may behoove you to follow up with jax.

good luck!

I'm in the same boat, and I called the 800 number this morning. They read me some script about how a decision should be made within 120 days and to call back if it's not. Basically, no information. We just have to wait.

Thanks johannk

Thats what I thought so, the cust. svc. folks don't know anything, they will just give the basic info and rules. I am waiting patiently, I guess thats all I can do.:rolleyes:

I am surprised that jacksonville is so slow. Looks like you went through the whole process very quickly. My wife had her interview two weeks ago in West Palm Beach, FL. They told her to wait after she was done so they could give her the oath letter. The oath was scheduled for the following week. She is now all done. I asked how many ceremonies they have a mont. I was surprised to hear they have 2 a week and there are usually about 100-150 per oath ceremony.

it may behoove you to follow up with jax.

good luck!

On avg. JAX has one Oath ceremony per month. Now I have to find out when next ceremony is scheduled for May. Thanks

Jax oath

You know where they hold the oath ceremonies in JAX so just call the folks that manage that venue. Here in Pansacola I know they hold the ceremonies at the Federal Court House so I called the court clerk and they told me the date for the next ceremony, they even checked the list of attentees to see if my name was on it!:D
MY OATH IS TOMORROW!!!:p :p :p
:cool:

Pensacola

My TimeLine
1o Nov 06 Mailed N400 to TSC
05 Dec 06 FP in NOLA
20 Dec 06 IV letter rcvd
29 Jan 07 IV in JAX, passed
29 Mar 07 Oath letter dated (from TSC)
03 Apr 07 Oath letter post-marked
05 Apr 07 Oath letter recvd
27 Apr 07 Oath date in Pensacola, FL, nice ceremony, very well done:D
27 Apr 07 Mailed Passport Expedite Application via express mail:p

My TimeLine
1o Nov 06 Mailed N400 to TSC
05 Dec 06 FP in NOLA
20 Dec 06 IV letter rcvd
29 Jan 07 IV in JAX, passed
29 Mar 07 Oath letter dated (from TSC)
03 Apr 07 Oath letter post-marked
05 Apr 07 Oath letter recvd
27 Apr 07 Oath date in Pensacola, FL, nice ceremony, very well done:D
27 Apr 07 Mailed Passport Expedite Application via express mail:p

Congratulations eedyah
its great to see you completing this process. Enjoy the "freedom"
I am still waiting for my Oath letter. Jax DO holds really small ceremonies, 40 to 50 people. I am hoping to get letter for May ceremony.

May 2007 Oath in JAX

Does any one know when is the next Oath ceremony scheduled (for May 2007) in Jacksonville, FL? Thanks

Oath Scheduled Confirmation

Does any one know when is the next Oath ceremony scheduled (for May 2007) in Jacksonville, FL? Thanks

I can answer my own question now. Took InfoPass today and IO informed me that I am scheduled for Oath Ceremony on May 24th......heeeeee haaaaaaa.....Oath Letter printed couple of days ago and I should receive it soon. I didn't get it today, hopefully tomorrow.

Finally, the last step is going to be completed soon.
"Letter, Letter in the mailbox"...... :D