Oath letter

Sashko

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I am waiting for my N-445 form or Oath Ceremony date. I called 1-800 number and I got chance to talk to the IO about my status. The IO told me that I have been approved for my interview and my oath is on queue. After 2 weeks I called again and I got another chance to talk with IO. The IO told me that they requested the date for oath. What does that mean? I am not sure... Any advice?

Thanks

What is your timeline, PD, Interview date etc?
Which service center?
Which district office.

Please be more specific and people will help. What is the expected time for people in your area? There are specific threads for timelines and you may get better responses there from your buddies.

Sashko: I was in the same predicament as you and I got the Oath letter on Monday. IO on the phone did not tell me the specific date either and asked that I wait for the letter.

I would advise calling the court house if that is where the Oath ceremonies are held in your area. They have the dates and in my case even the list of people scheduled for each date and you can get your exact date that way if you cant wait long enough :)

I've completed my second FP and waiting for Oath. I was told that "my case is undergoing a final review" and that i should call them if i do not receive a notice of action, or decision within 6 months. What does this mean?

Sashko: I was in the same predicament as you and I got the Oath letter on Monday. IO on the phone did not tell me the specific date either and asked that I wait for the letter.

I would advise calling the court house if that is where the Oath ceremonies are held in your area. They have the dates and in my case even the list of people scheduled for each date and you can get your exact date that way if you cant wait long enough :)

Sashko, which DO are you in? Is it Atlanta? When you called 800 no, how did you get IO? When I call, I get reps that do not have much information.

Hello xelaedu,

I will call the court and ask for my name if its on the list. Are they allowed to give me that kind of information? What did the IO told you when you called 1-800 number?

Thanks

Hello xelaedu,

I will call the court and ask for my name if its on the list. Are they allowed to give me that kind of information? What did the IO told you when you called 1-800 number?

Thanks

I went to an infopass, I live in New Mexico, belong to TSC. My IV date is 11/15.
the information officer told me that my application is on final review (sound like this, but don't know why? because I am already receive the congratulation letter. Don't know if everyone need to go through this process). He said the first oath ceremony is on March. He said after final review they will schedule me on the oath ceremony list. So I guess I will have a ceremony on March.

I recommend the infopass. Because the information officer they can help you to find the most update information.

Final Review means that after you are done with the Interview the IO will pass on your File to his/her supervisor for a "Final Review"

Final Review means that after you are done with the Interview the IO will pass on your File to his/her supervisor for a "Final Review"

Thanks. Now I know that, because I saw a lot of people talked about this, but don't know what does that mean. Hope everyone receive the letter soon.

i'm from atlanta, talked to an officer in infopass, and she could provide NO information on the schedule of oath ceremonies.

i'm from atlanta, talked to an officer in infopass, and she could provide NO information on the schedule of oath ceremonies.

That is what I don't like about Atlanta DO window people (Don't think they are IO with the same power like interviewing officers) They know the dates. Dates are decided months in advance. They are told not to tell dates or do not tell just for the heck of it. In my 5-6 infopass trips, I never had good experience. I was lied 2-3 times and once a lady shouted at me so much that her supervisor came in to handle the matter (Which supervisor did nicely, BTW) Anyway, that is naturalization for us I guess !!!