Oath Letter Tracker for MARCH 2010 Interviews

No, my 5 year anniversary was/is today so I will probably get it next week and after yours :)

No, my 5 year anniversary was/is today so I will probably get it next week and after yours :)

I see... if I don't make the ceremony this month, I'm hoping I get to go on April 14th. Maybe I'll see you there too :)

Nice! So the oath letter just arrived today? Hmm... if everything is in sequence, then I might get my letter tomorrow. We'll see...

BTW, can you check your USCIS online case status? Did yours change recently? Mine is still no change since last update on 2/2/10.

Yo that online thing is stuck at 2/2/10 for me also.....i read somewhere on the forum that it
stays like that even after the oath...so no worries...i hope you get your OL soon too.

i had my interview on march 18th at garden city today my oath letter arrived and my date is april 15th

I passed interview on March 3rd and I am still waiting for the Oath Letter. Interviewed at Fedrel Plaza, newyork.

Hi All,

Today, we had our oath ceremony at 1600 Callohill Street, Philly at 11AM. It seems they have another today at 2PM also.

It wa an hour and half process and went smoothly.

Thank you to all ... for sharing their information and suggestions... Hope to see you all in Passport and OCI threads...

Good luck to all of you.

Regards,
rmiriyala

================================================== ============================

Philly DO - my Natz Process

Applied on 9th Dec 2009
finger prints on 14th Jan 2010
interview on 5th March 2010
oath on 24th March 2010

My interview today in phoenix completed. Interview for 15min. (1) my wife DOB mistake (put yr 2009 by mistake) and IO corrected. (2) She spent few minutes asking details for traffic tickets, i listed all. but did not remember details for 1 traffic ticket in phoeix, but case dismissed.. she not ask any proof for any tickets, just ask how much speed above limit. IO gave I-652, interview passed, BUT Decision cannot be made. Why?? I ask Interview officer why ?? she say don't worry, standard procedure ?? I ask how much time to make decison, she say don't know ??
I feel disappointed, went with so excitement, and return not happy !! :(

Any San Jose folks who interviewed mid-March and no Oath letter yet? The IO gave me the impression that it's gonna be real fast, but not quite so.

Thank You!

My oath is tomorow ...ama try swing back on occasion but i doubt it in all honesty.
Just wanted to leave a heartfelt thank you to everyone who answered my questions,
the forum moderators...owners..et all..this is a great community! :)
Regards

My oath is tomorow ...ama try swing back on occasion but i doubt it in all honesty.
Just wanted to leave a heartfelt thank you to everyone who answered my questions,
the forum moderators...owners..et all..this is a great community! :)
Regards

Congrats phillies! Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Still no letter for me as of today, so looks like April 14th for me (I hope it is).

Two days ago, I made a call to the USCIS office where I had my interview, and they told me to call back today. I called a few minutes ago and left a message. Then, they called me back and told me that I am approved and the Oath letter will be mail today. Oath date: April-15

Had my oath taken yesterday and applied for an expedited passport. My journey is officially over! Good luck to everyone.
And my heartiest congrats to Cl_Asylee! :)

DO: San Francisco
01/20/10 Fingerprint walk-in
01/30/10 Received interview letter (interview scheduled on 3/9/10)
03/04/10 Interview... passed
03/25/10 Still waiting for oath letter.

?? Is the USCIS case status update information up to date and correct?
?? Those received Oath Letter, does this correlate with USCIS case status update?
?? My case status update still shows testing & interview, the update is correct.

DO: San Francisco
01/20/10 Fingerprint walk-in
01/30/10 Received interview letter (interview scheduled on 3/9/10)
03/04/10 Interview... passed
03/25/10 Still waiting for oath letter.

?? Is the USCIS case status update information up to date and correct?
?? Those received Oath Letter, does this correlate with USCIS case status update?
?? My case status update still shows testing & interview, the update is correct.

Hey undersampling... looks like you're in SF too? So we're in the same boat.

No... I figure after they transferred your case to the local office, the online case status is no longer up to date. I had my interview on 3/9/10 and am currently waiting for the oath letter. But my case status online still says "testing and interview" and the latest update was showing 2/2/10.

Two days ago, I made a call to the USCIS office where I had my interview, and they told me to call back today. I called a few minutes ago and left a message. Then, they called me back and told me that I am approved and the Oath letter will be mail today. Oath date: April-15

How did you get the phone number for your local office?