Oath Letter Tracker for MARCH 2010 Interviews

Guys,
Got oath letter as of March 12 for ceremony on March 25. So journey finally seems to be over. Good luck to everyone. Below is my timeline.

N400 Timeline
San Jose, CA
PHX, AZ Lockbox

12/11/09 - Mailed N-400
12/14/09 - N-400 Received
12/17/09 - Check cashed and NOA (PD 12/17/09)
12/29/09 - RFE/FP sched. 01/21/10
01/21/10 - FP done
01/27/10 - Website update that case is transferred to local office for standard interniew. No yellow letter yet.
02/01/10 - IL received for interview on 4th March
03/04/10 - ID -- Done
03/12/10 - OL received
03/25/10 - Oath date

Waiting for oath letter

I have passed my interview on 03/11/10. Hope they send my oath letter within this month. Good luck everybody!

VYLE
Thanks for the update.

The office said that I am naturalizing from H1B, they have to verify something about my company which sponsered my GC. He said this is a new process they introduced recently.

Please update if you come across any one who got oath letter if their interview was done recently.

Passed the interview at Dallas DO. Case can’t be Approved before Monday as my 3 years will be on 3/14/2010. Hope I can still make the March Oath. I also have Name Change so it has to be Judicial Oath.

We just heard from our attorney, that our Natz ceremony is scheduled on 24th March, 2010 at 1600 Callowhill St, Philly. at 11 AM.

It is the same timing for me and my wife.

Thank You all for providing your information and suggestions...

Good luck to all of you.

Regards,
rmiriyala

We just heard from our attorney, that our Natz ceremony is scheduled on 24th March, 2010 at 1600 Callowhill St, Philly. at 11 AM.

It is the same timing for me and my wife.

Thank You all for providing your information and suggestions...

Good luck to all of you.

Regards,
rmiriyala

I received my oath letter. Is it possible to request the Oath to be moved to a different office?

hey phillies, have you heard anything about your ceremony date? I haven't heard / received anything... even the status on my USCIS online account hasn't changed since 2/2/10 :(

VYLE
Thanks for the update.

The office said that I am naturalizing from H1B, they have to verify something about my company which sponsered my GC. He said this is a new process they introduced recently.

Please update if you come across any one who got oath letter if their interview was done recently.
One frend of mine got an Oath Letter. Here is her timeline:
12/4/09 - RD & PD
1/4/10 - FD
3/9/10 - ID "USCIS will send you a written decision about your application in 30 days"
3/18/10 - OL received :)
3/26/10 - OD
DO - NYC

Oath letter received

My N-400 interview was on March 15, 2010 at Baltimore DO. Yesterday I received Oath letter in mail. The Oath Ceremony is on March 26 at Baltimore DO.

RC66

DO: Baltimore, Maryland.
N-400 Receipt Date: Nov 23, 2009.
FP: Dec 23, 2009
Interview scheduled: Feb 10, 2010 [cancelled due to snow storm]
Interview re-scheduled: March 15, 2010.
Oath letter Received: March 18, 2010
Oath Date: March 26, 2010.

One frend of mine got an Oath Letter. Here is her timeline:
12/4/09 - RD & PD
1/4/10 - FD
3/9/10 - ID "USCIS will send you a written decision about your application in 30 days"
3/18/10 - OL received :)
3/26/10 - OD
DO - NYC

Hi VYLE,
Thanks for the update.
Is your friend is from Hartford,CT. Did you know the reason why your friend didnt get the oath letter on the same day.
I hope i will get soon.

Thanks

No, this person from NYC. I've mentioned it: DO - NYC. The reason was one juvenile arrest.

hi any one who had interview on march 18th got oath letter same day at garden city DO?
cause i didnt they said u ll get it in mail in 10 days

hey phillies, have you heard anything about your ceremony date? I haven't heard / received anything... even the status on my USCIS online account hasn't changed since 2/2/10 :(

My wife is one of those people who never collects the mail from the box unless am out of town and when she does, stacks it all in den without checking it out....so today i got home to two letters from Uncle Sam ...my oath letter and census form that came early last week!!!!! Yeeaaahhhh :cool:

My wife is one of those people who never collects the mail from the box unless am out of town and when she does, stacks it all in den without checking it out....so today i got home to two letters from Uncle Sam ...my oath letter and census form that came early last week!!!!! Yeeaaahhhh :cool:

Nice! So the oath letter just arrived today? Hmm... if everything is in sequence, then I might get my letter tomorrow. We'll see...

BTW, can you check your USCIS online case status? Did yours change recently? Mine is still no change since last update on 2/2/10.

Rebates,
Phillies got it on 16th. Did you fulfilled your 5 or 3 year requirement on or before your interview? I am trying to guess my oath letter receive date ;)

Rebates,
Phillies got it on 16th. Did you fulfilled your 5 or 3 year requirement on or before your interview? I am trying to guess my oath letter receive date ;)

Yup... I got my green card back in 2001 :) So your interview date was 3/8 which was the same as phillies and one day earlier than mine. No oath letter for you either?