Oath Letter Tracker for January 2010 Interviews

ohemail

Registered Users (C)
If you interviewed in January 2010, please post your status here to track Oath Letter and Oath dates.

No one interviewed in Jan and waiting for Oath letter?

No one interviewed in Jan and waiting for Oath letter?

I passed the interview on Jan 4th too, waiting for OL.

I know there's an OC on 1/28 @ Campbell Heritage Theatre (from their website). And one post in this forum states a ceremony on 1/22 at SJC.

Would be nice if I can get either one.

I passed the interview on Jan 4th too, waiting for OL.

I know there's an OC on 1/28 @ Campbell Heritage Theatre (from their website). And one post in this forum states a ceremony on 1/22 at SJC.

Would be nice if I can get either one.

I note that Campbell Heritage Theater is booked for last Thursday of every month up to like April of this month. Which means San Jose DO has a ceremony every month there on the last Thursday of the month. Important information.

Passed interview Jan 14th - got oath letter together with interview approval letter from IO at the end of the interview. I wish it were sooner but have been scheduled for March 4 in Norfolk, VA. I assume this is next available one and it is so far out since Norfolk is a rather small DO. The other option would be to drive to Richmond (I think there is an oath ceremony in late February) but Norfolk is a lot closer to where I live.

waiting oath letter january 2010 ?? San Francisco DO.

Hello everybody in this helpful forum, I m just wondering any applicants ( N400 ) who has interview in December 2009 in SFDO receive the Oath letter yet ????
Please post your track .thankyou.

This is mine in San Francisco DO.

10.07.2009 App.sent to Phoenix.
10.14. 2009 NOA
11.10. 2009 Finger Print.
11.25. 2009 IL received.
12.22. 2009 ID. passed( recommended approval ).
?? ?? ???? Oath Letter.?
?? ?? ???? Oath Date ??

I think oath letter waiting times varies from DO to DO because some DO's have more ceremony schedules than others in a month. So, I would like to open a new tracker for Chicago DO. Hope you don't mind. Thanks.

Passed my Interview and Test yesterday.

DO: Hartford, CT

Was scheduled to have oath on February 5th (in Harford, CT) and was supposed to receive my OL yesterday after a short wait in waiting area. However, chose to postpone date to February 12, 2010 (in New Haven, CT). Now I am waiting for OL in mail.

Infopass? A month's a long time. A couple of us were quoted 2-3 weeks after approval. (However, our interviews were before our oath eligibility dates so they may have baked another week or two into the timeline)

Relax

Hello everybody in this helpful forum, I m just wondering any applicants ( N400 ) who has interview in December 2009 in SFDO receive the Oath letter yet ????
Please post your track .thankyou.

This is mine in San Francisco DO.

10.07.2009 App.sent to Phoenix.
10.14. 2009 NOA
11.10. 2009 Finger Print.
11.25. 2009 IL received.
12.22. 2009 ID. passed( recommended approval ).
?? ?? ???? Oath Letter.?
?? ?? ???? Oath Date ??

TJ : My interview was on the 7th of December in SF and I have received my OL....yours is the 22nd...so hopefully you should get it in a weeks time...mine had taken 4 weeks.

So relax.. btw check if you are oath eligible based on 5 yr since issuance of ur green card.

i went for my naturalization interview in philadelphia at callowhill on january 13th 2010,i passed and received a paper that said congratulation,u r recommended for approval and the IO told me i wil receive a letter in the mail.i want to know how long its going to take if anyone has a personal knowlege abt tht particular office.thank u

Last edited by a moderator:
i went for my naturaliation interview in philadelphia at callowhill on january 13th 2010,i passed and received a paper that said congratulation,u r recommended for approval and the IO told me i wil receive a letter in the mail.i want to know how long its going to take if anyone has a personal knowlege abt tht particular office.thank u

Most likely you will receive oath letter by the end of this week or by the middle of next week. But it is still normal if you don't.

TJ : My interview was on the 7th of December in SF and I have received my OL....yours is the 22nd...so hopefully you should get it in a weeks time...mine had taken 4 weeks.

So relax.. btw check if you are oath eligible based on 5 yr since issuance of ur green card.

Hey LUCKY2888, I think you are right. I just got my Oath letter today.

10-07-2009 App. sent to Phoenix
10-14-2009 NOA
11-10-2009 FP
12-22-2009 ID
01-27-2010 OL
02-18-2010 Oath Date.
( San Francisco DO ).

Passed interview at Newark on January 12th

Wife and I Passed interview at Newark on January 12th.
Waiting for oath letter. Wonder when that would be.
Newark does same day oath however we had to travel in an emergency
hence did not take the oath. Asked them to postpone oath.
Now waiting for oath letter.

-PunetoNJ.