Oath Letter Tracker for April 2010 Interviews

AdelSF

Registered Users (C)
I had my interview on March 17th in San Francisco, Oath eligable on March 31st.
Today is April 20th and i am still waiting for the oath letter.
The next oath ceremony is om May 5th in Oakland.

Can you please post your similar experience here?

Thank you

I had my interview on March 17th in San Francisco, Oath eligable on March 31st.
Today is April 20th and i am still waiting for the oath letter.
The next oath ceremony is om May 5th in Oakland.

Can you please post your similar experience here?

Thank you

Had my interview on March 23rd in San Francisco. Still no oath letter for me either :(

The Immigration Officer at the 1-800 number said the application was approved on March 25th.

A friend of mine said it took about 3 weeks for him to get his letter. I can't wait.

My interview was on 3/29 (GC in 1994 so no oath eligibility issues), I have not yet received my oath letter either. I have a friend who submitted his N-400 about a month before me at the SF DO, his interview was in late February and he received his oath letter less than two weeks later. From reviewing timelines I've seen in the forum, the average for San Francisco/ San Jose does look like about 2.5-3 weeks. I guess we'll just have to be patient....and keep our fingers crossed - I'm really hoping to be scheduled for the 5/5 ceremony....

My interview was on 4/8 in San Francisco and I am still waiting for my oath letter. The officer told me I passed and said they would try to get me into an oath ceremony in April, but if not, then definitely in May. Still waiting...

What is the 1-800 number?

waiting for oath letter

My interview was on 4/8 in San Francisco and I am still waiting for my oath letter. The officer told me I passed and said they would try to get me into an oath ceremony in April, but if not, then definitely in May. Still waiting...

What is the 1-800 number?

I had interview in SF on 4/19, decision cannot be made till 4/28 (5 yr rule), still waiting for oath letter.
hopefully see letter in mail soon.

Chicago - DO
App Send 25-Jan
App Received 26-Jan
Check Cashed 29-Jan
Priority Date 29-Jan
Notice Received 5-Feb
FP Notice Received 20-Feb
FP-Done 5-Mar
Case xfer to 11-Mar
YL received 13-Mar
IL Received 15-Mar
Interview Date 10-May ( Recommended for Approval)
OL - Waiting ????

6 weaks no oath letter

Helo everyone
I am new in this forum and I have a similar quesition.
I completed interview in 8/25/2010 in LA and was granted. Its already 6 weak and more and I have no mail. I am calling 800 number and the only thing they say is to wait for 90 days. Please anyone tell me how can I get some information and what to do? I read that it will take 45 days for the courd to make the oath.

Vi