Oath Letter Received Finally!!!!!!yessss!!!!!

VIDASH

Registered Users (C)
OATH LETTER RECEIVED FINALLY!!!!!!YESSSS!!!!!

I am soo excited, and I just can't hide it, am about to loose control and I think I like it :) :D :p

My immigration journey is almost over and I just wanted to thank all of you who in one way or another answered to my post.

Well, I received my oath letter in the mail yesterday and I am schedule for the November 21st oath in Harrisburg PA. The letter was typed on a white paper, not like the pink one some people seem to receive. But hey, it could be red for all I care, so long as I have got it, color doesn't matter. :)

Below is my timeline for the whole process

DO: Philadelphia
PD: 10-22-04
FP: 12-13-04
IV: 09-08-05 (IO requested for certified docs in regards to a domestic violence arrest, charges were dismissed so no conviction)

09-09-05: Certified docs sent via certified mail
Oath letter received: 10-27-05.
Oath date: 11-21-05

Overall the whole process took 13months.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am soo excited, and I just can't hide it, am about to loose control and I think I like it" - sounds like a song LOL

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!! You can see a lot of light at the end of the tunnel and know the finish line is almost here!

Congratulations.

In my case I was truly excited on getting my greencard which took about 5years from start to finish. While naturalization was just another item to check off on my todo list, nothing exciting, maybe because it took just about 5 months.

-g:)