Oath in San Jose Field Office

gcWAC127

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I took my oath at the San Jose field office today (8/28/2009), it was a very short ceremony lasting less than 30 minutes in a small room. There were about 80 people sworn in and we were given the citizenship certificate.
I would like to thank Triple Citizen, BobSmyth and Huracan for their help in answering all my queries in the last 3 months. This process was a lot faster, simpler and easier than getting the green card.
Good luck to all waiting to be a US citizen and finally have taxation with representation!

For San Jose this is as close to record time as I've ever seen. I'm simply amazed!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi All,

I took my oath at the San Jose field office today (8/28/2009), it was a very short ceremony lasting less than 30 minutes in a small room. There were about 80 people sworn in and we were given the citizenship certificate.
I would like to thank Triple Citizen, BobSmyth and Huracan for their help in answering all my queries in the last 3 months. This process was a lot faster, simpler and easier than getting the green card.
Good luck to all waiting to be a US citizen and finally have taxation with representation!

Congratulations!!

Did your N-400 interview date fall before or after your 5 years anniversary date?

My GC approval on my card was 7/16/2004 and I got my passport stamped on 08/03/2004. My interview date was on 8/6/2009 so it was just over 5 years

Hi All,

Congrats!!!