OATH in Las Vegas

clisp

Registered Users (C)
Any recent OATH letters from Las Vegas , NV

Anybody knows how long it takes to recieve the oath letter for The Lloyd D. George US District Courthouse in Las Vegas
Finished my interview on Jan 10th , recommended for approval ( blah blah)
Acording to the INS website they do teh ceremonies every Fridays , went to the Courthouse tho and they told me twice a month , fridays in the afternoon
The immigration officer (very nice guy btw , dont tell'm i told you so ;-) told me it will be in a month , not sure if that will be the oath letter or the actual oath

p.s. I will be bumpin' this post a couple of times as people in nevada dont use computers as much as SLOT MACHINES , yes i said it we got them at supermarkets
also for all you soon to be american citizens or already became one ( especially ocworker) please come visit our town , we got good shows , great restaurants , shopping and gambling of course . GENTLEMENS CLUBS and whore houses ;-) also available
Peace and make sure you tip ;-) when you come down here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the Oath letter today from Laguna Niguel sent on 02/08/2006 for 03/10/2006

Few more details about my interview .
Got there 7:20 went inside 7:30AM interview was for 8:00AM called in earlier , my guess is all the cases are preassigned but who knows ...finished by 8;05AM
Asked questions from 100 list . got them all right even tho he asked me 10 questions ;-) they all asked verbaly , all read from the computer then when u answer them the answer in punched in the computer i guess yes or no then printed a piece of paper with a sentence that i had to read loud then told to write a sentence n the same peace of paper and sign it .The officer was amused by my comments :D even tho all i wanted is to get the hell outa there .. okay i was scared ... i have a feeling he knew that also
Let me try and post my time line again
ND end of May
FP end of july ( when i got there the AC was off so i had to come back the next week)
ID begining of jan ( got notice 2 months ahead)

PEACE :p

Oath was in the morning even tho the paper after the interview stated that will be in the afternoon
Big deal made out of "filling up the oath latter with people having changes after the interview yet over 50% got confused and messed up the form in the back even tho from what i saw only one chick had a real problem and the supervisor fixed it
99 peeps became citizens it was fast , only 2 INS workers a scary dude and some old lady .How can u get respect when so many people messed it up like morons
Another note , everybody in that room that was from Mexico said their country name out loud in spanish ( they made us stand up and say the former country blah blah )
all the speaches boring but the volunteer speeches were very touchy
I did changed my name did not get any paper from the court was told will receive it in mail ... its all good i could care less
Nextel | Done