Oath In Fairplex Pomona

wannabee2

Registered Users (C)
My Wife And I Have Our Oath Ceremony In Fairplex Pomona At 8:00 On 25th Wednesday In The Morning. We Have Two Kids I Would Just Like To Know If Any One Had Oath There Can We Take Our Kids With Us. Or Are My Kids Allowed There .please Help.......

Mine is at 8 am and wifes is at 12.30 pm on oct 25 at Pomona , same day as yours. we have a 2 yr old daughter we will be taking with us. we will be requesting them to change my wifes time to 8 am so that we are all together.

mnsweeps said:
Mine is at 8 am and wifes is at 12.30 pm on oct 25 at Pomona , same day as yours. we have a 2 yr old daughter we will be taking with us. we will be requesting them to change my wifes time to 8 am so that we are all together.

thanks for your reply. I mean are the kids allowed inside did you know any one taking their kids with them. thanks....

Just back from oath ceremony..everything went smooth...They allowed my wife who was at 12.30 pm to come with me at 8 am...Daughter was also allowed to come with us. We applied for US passports at local postoffice an hour back.

oath ceremony in fairplex pamona

mnsweeps said:
Just back from oath ceremony..everything went smooth...They allowed my wife who was at 12.30 pm to come with me at 8 am...Daughter was also allowed to come with us. We applied for US passports at local postoffice an hour back.

we also had our oath ceremony yesterday and also applied for our passports today .The ceremony was a touching and very emotional. They organised it very well. I am happy its all done and over with.It took around 5 months to become a citizen.

We have oath ceremony at Fairplex Pomona at 8AM on Nov 16 and were wondering at what time does the ceremony actually start?
Their website says it starts at 9AM. Just wanted to confirm this from people who had their oath at Pomona.
We will be traveling from South Orange County and have to leave our 8 month old daughter at the day care and the day care wont’ accept kids before 7AM. Just wanted to know how early we should leave just to make it on time.
Your reply is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

rac23 said:
We have oath ceremony at Fairplex Pomona at 8AM on Nov 16 and were wondering at what time does the ceremony actually start?
Their website says it starts at 9AM. Just wanted to confirm this from people who had their oath at Pomona.
We will be traveling from South Orange County and have to leave our 8 month old daughter at the day care and the day care wont’ accept kids before 7AM. Just wanted to know how early we should leave just to make it on time.
Your reply is appreciated. Thanks in advance.[/

our oath was around 9.30 am ..